Reviews for Lucky Number
HimekoUchia chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Ah I wasn't actually expecting that... For Kankuro to have taken those mission as replacement. I thought he was just sadistic.
This was very angsty and sad and I really liked it! Thank you for writing!
AFlashofSilver chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Amazing. I love how Kankuro took every mission other than the one to assassinate Gaara. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i really like this story. Very well written!
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
you know I hate Gaaras dad just as much as the next guy but he was a good Kazekage, just a terrible father and if Gaara forgives him I value his opinion (which is more than I can say for most of the REAL people I meet) but disagree.

Anyway the point is that I malevolent was going a bit too far, cool story tho
Kitsune1978 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Oh... wow. I've read last two chapter for a few times. I just love when Gaara discovers what his siblings have been doing fo him when he was still a monster rather than a human. Added to favorites, definitely. Great story.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
loved it
Chouko Chango chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
I definitely found this interesting. I'm adding this to my favourites list because it energizes my mind.

I liked the warm fuzzy of the last chapter, but i admire the idea of mission replacements and Karasu's clicking. Really smart.
Black Veil chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I love happy endings.
GSYH chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Saw this coming, even before replacement mission was mentioned, but still, Gaara's reaction, I bet Gaara suspected this too.
Sefiriot chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
This was awesome- all those dangers faced head-on and just shrugged off; dismissed as necessary because Kankuro won't let go so easily of what's his- one of the two he acknowledges as family. Speaking of faceworms, the description of the Deep Desert tribes and faceworms had me thinking of Frank Herbert's Dune and the sandworms of Arrakis, especially with orange colored ichor coming from the faceworm and all I can think of at that was melange! And the last sentence: awesome awesome of awesome kickassness. :D And yeah, the best characters are all Not Quite Right In The Head somehow. Especially in Naruto fandom.
Imperial Dragon chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Kankuro has tried to be brother for Gaara, and that's why I like him.
Midori Ookami chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Kankuro kicks ass! He's such a good older brother! _
Trausti chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
I just love stories like this about Kankuro, he IS probably the most crazy out of the three of them. I mean, come on, having Gaara as a brother and Temari as an older sister (we all know how scary and mean they can be at times).

The last chapter is just fine, I don't really like it when Gaara and Kankuro are made as a couple, and it was a bit like that here but I know that was probably not your intention so I liked it.

One thing, I never heard of faceworms before this story, if it's not too much trouble could you maybe explain them to me or send me a link where I can read a bit aobut them, they sound interesting?

Wonderfull story and it's wonderfully written, keep up the great work with all your other stories... ;P
Sincynati chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Oh my gosh. That was amazing.

There where a few spelling errors here and there- not many at all, mostly just letters being left off of words. :)

I got all choked up at the end- it's so good! Kankurou is one of my favorites, and I feel that personally, he's over looked.

You totally kept everyone in character soo well- it makes me want to churn out my Kankurou idea out, lol. Heh. Very, very good. I loved it- keep writing!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
Excellent job! There's so much I love about this fic I have no idea how t say it!