Reviews for Coffee Break
Hawkstang chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
You really need to update this fic. It's awesome. Please don't give up on this fic ;)
animeditto chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Sniff sniff more plz!
theherbflower chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Dude, this is awesome update soon. I'm loving the armstrong bits.

cheerio

herb3
silver sniper of night chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
My begging pays off lol! Though I hope that I didnt pressure you to write this!

Yay I am so glad you updated this story, I love it! Aww Roy was being so adorable to her in this chapter, I cant wait to see how their relationship progresses.

Hope there is more coming soon!
HarunoRin chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Hahaha, no kinky thoughts here! (cough) *Checks the rating to be sure* nope! definately not! D lol, great chapter, poor riza waking up to find herself face to face with the guy she was SURE was meant to be sleeping in the other room... O_o _
Ru-Doragon chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Have them go on an auctual date? That might work. This is a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _~
silver sniper of night chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Loy or Rust? I completely choked on my cerial when I read that, made me laugh and get stared at (as I was choking), anyways, I love this chapter, very cute! You should get Riza drunk in return at some point hehe! I hope that there is more coming soon, I really think this story is such a great idea.
Ru-Doragon chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
See, this is why I love kids! Their so blunt. They tell you exactly what they want and think! So how did Maes get Riza to come to the party? This is a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what hapens next. Update soon. _
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Favorite chapter! No...this and chapter 2...yeah FAVES CHAPTERS!
sueo chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
i think this is rather interesting! i can't wait for more!
SablierXIII chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
cheers for elysia! xD
silver sniper of night chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Yay, this is so great, I love the cute moment on the bus! Great story, hope that the update doesnt take too long. But then again I'm reading the other story so I dont mind lol.

Once again, great work
SablierXIII chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
omg where did u get the ideas fot this? its freaking hilarious! i can barely read a whole paragraph without bursting into laught...

And the death note thing... omg i couldn't stop myself from picturing some sort of "riza riza" lol

I absolutely love this fic! update as soon as u can plz!
Ru-Doragon chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
L w/ puppy ears? I just can't see it. Funny though. And yes. Maes always gets his way one way or another. This is a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _~
silver sniper of night chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Yay another chapter! I do love this story. Hehe, death note as well, although I kinda stopped reading it after L died. Aww Roy and Riza being cute together, cant wait to see what happens. Stories are better when you dont plan them so dont worry. Maes has a plan? Oh dear...