Reviews for Holes In The Floor Of Heaven
Angel FROM school chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it. But one thing, why everyone is writing that Guys was killed? He just simply fell asleep in the bath, or did i misunderstood somerhing? I Thought that Guildias just lifted sleeping Guys out of bath, not dead Guys...
Vivian chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love your story! It sounds really neat and in my opinion I think the plot flows very well especially . . . well, especially everything! I don't know, I just read your story and I think it's great. *smiley face :)*
Daichitenski chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
First i'd like to make note that i love the fact that you did portray Guys as a boy it was refreshing to read. I really liked the way the story flowed it was really sweet. I wish there was more but that i mainly because i really liked and enjoyed it.

Daichitenski
Elissabeath chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Good story, I really like it. It's well written, they're IC, ending is terribly sad, but realistic too. you are addressing guys as a boy. which is OK, for me, he looks young, younger than 18 and he behaves like a kid most of the time. Maybe he is 18, but that's hard to believe.

I love how you write about Guildias. Twisted psycho, pedo and absolutely sick man - but interesting in some way. He's one of my fav characters in Enzai, cause of the fact that he is complicated and his relationships with Myuca and Guys are always making me think.

the ending is so sad *cries* did he really killed poor Guys?:(
geko-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well, that was amazing. Perhaps it's because we are Guys in the game, but I was so into reading this fic that I almost felt the hot water around me!

Good idea for a story, very well written, both Guys and Guildias are in character... I really like your style.

And don't worry about the 'boy' thing. Guildias is a pedo, that's a fact.
Eternal MoonPeach Goddess chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh man... oh man... Guildias' lullaby always makes me cry when I hear it...

This was beautifully written, and it was very close to the characters as well! You know the game and you understand the characters. (though the game is mainly with written word but still!)

I personally am fond of Guildias, mostly because I see his pain for what it is... and his insanity for what it is. So I am happy you wrote this. Did he drown Guys then? Oh how sad...

Keep up the great work!
Gone4everAndaDay chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OmG! This is the best story ever! Please! Please you must write some sort of prequel or at least another Guys x Guildias fanfic! Please!

Oh yeah, and that line: "You're such a naughty child! Your splashing got me all wet!" OMFG! So kinky and cute at the same time, you should definitely write more of that!

Please? Please! Please give me some sort of sign or verification! w
LullabyForTheLost chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I really loved your description and I appreciated the subtle references to Guildias being like a father figure to Guys. Having just gotten the game I really appreciated the scene you referenced when writing this. I love Guildias, which is probably why. Great work.