Reviews for A Taste of Shadow
bbraeeverybbday chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
omg continue pls
R.R chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Last update...March 25th...2012...
It's...2014...so please... I WANNA KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
Annab1119 chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
i love this!
Mr. Average chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
Good chapter. It may be short, but it does a nice job of setting up the next chapter. Keep up the good work. Peace
Lightning317 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Out of all the recent RxBB fan fics this one is the best. I love it, good job.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
That was very, very short. You need to slow it down. Take some more time to describe what is happening.

For instance, how did the other 3 come to the conclusion that Malchior and Stephen are somehow related?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
They never told us in the show how Malchior escaped from the book when he joined the Brotherhood of Evil and they never really said that Raven sent him back into the book afterwards. I suppose it would make sense that she would do that, that is if it could still imprison him.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Stephen and Raven broke up? When did that happen? I thought he was coming over for movie night?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
So I wonder ... who is Stephen exactly?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
This chapter felt a little rushed. I think you could have spent a little more time exploring what happened here.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
So Stephen took BB's powers away from him?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
So Stephen is a bad guy. Starfire sure knows how to pick them. What did she do, run an ad in Craigslist? "Wanted: Boyfriend for mysterious sorceress. Serious inquiries only."
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Now I'm wondering what kind of guy Stephen is going to be. Something tells me that when he shows up for movie night he will be perfect, driving BB insane with jealousy.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
So Gar does have a brain! And Raven is very intrigued.

I can only imagine the weirdos Starfire would select randomly fro Raven!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
So ... is this where BB and Raven begin to move beyond the "old married couple" role they had on the show, and into ... something else.

Also, I just noticed that you started this fic in 2008! That's like an update every 3 months. I hope the remaining updates won't be that infrequent.