Reviews for Author Fighters: AntiTL's Wrath
Slop Doggy chapter 51 . 2/4/2010
there's only one word i can use to describe this fic: epic. just totally, completely epic. great story, you did a good job.

Slop Doggy chapter 45 . 2/4/2010
Sylar FTW. that's all i have to say

Slop Doggy chapter 41 . 2/4/2010
JP FTW. that's all i have to say.

Slop Doggy chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
yes. you do learn a lot of things by watching Heroes. like, if you have blood that can heal you, it can bring people back (though idk why they're not using it to bring back Nathan), and you learn not to piss off people who can control the earth. 0.o lovin' the story so far

Slop Doggy chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
XD pain and hurt right in the back. hate it when that happens 0_o loving the story so far, and yes, i do watch Heroes.

Amber Pegasus chapter 51 . 4/26/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up(sending vertual roses)!
Nukid chapter 51 . 4/25/2009
Great story overall, and i hope you're back soon. In the Zodiac sequal we'll need all the help we can get when invading Noahs Ark (Damn i let out a spolier!)

p.s. my voice actor is Vic Mignogna, oh and i've started my Hellboy fanmake

You did good

Keep on kicking ass

Nukid
X Prodigy chapter 51 . 4/21/2009
It was an awesome story TL! You should feel very proud of yourself for making a true Author Fighters masterpiece! Looking forward to what you next in store for us pal!
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 51 . 4/21/2009
Great work TL, can't wait for the reboot of TL chronicle.
ChaosMagemon chapter 51 . 4/20/2009
Good luck out there TL
Amber Pegasus chapter 50 . 4/18/2009
Awesome chpter. Update real soon.
X Prodigy chapter 50 . 4/18/2009
Well, Anti-TL served his purpose, and feel no shame for it - this story has been one of epic proportions my freind! Looking forward to the epilogue!
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 50 . 4/18/2009
Great work TL and good to see Archangel form again! Can't wait for the Finale!
ChaosMagemon chapter 50 . 4/18/2009
Well we both fought well, especially you TL. And who woulda thought an Anti would save us.
Hikari Ino chapter 50 . 4/18/2009