Reviews for Want
Gilly.Flowers chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm such a friggin fangirl, XD I luv ur work, and i squealed like an idiot at the end! It takes alot for meh to squeal, BUT I'm sooooooo happy Sweeney stayed! IT WAS SO CUTE!
AnabelCatherine chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved this!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
To say that this was your first ever M-rated Sweeney 'fic, you handled it very well indeed. :) I love how it was sensual without being overly smutty, which is always a great combination. I really liked the constant comparisons of Nellie and Lucy throughout, with Lucy generally being "worse off" for lack of a better way of putting it. Lucy/Benjamin has no appeal to me, so it's nice to see Mrs. Lovett being better at something. xD

I also adored the way you handled the sex scene. It was intimate and beautifully written and still very IC at the same time. The descriptions were perfect, and I could see it playing out in my head. I'm happy that Nellie got him to stay with her at the end, it made it all the sweeter. Wonderful 'fic! :)
unamuerte chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Bleeding razors!

This had me glued to the screen. I felt like crying for Mrs Lovett as she at least got part of her dreams fulfilled. It really was so well written - smouldering, sensual but not smutty or sugar-coated. He he I love the comparisons between Nellie and Lucy throughout - There was ZERO chemistry for me between Ben/Lucy so I'm glad you put that in. Of course I love the fact that he stays with Mrs L at the end - Sweeney still has some gentleman in him. I'm also glad you didn't hold back at all - it's a nice change from Mrs Lovett's usual one-sided moping.

What can I say I'm in love with this one-shot - it's superb!
x-nellie-lovett-x chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Excellent story! You made it really romantic and it made the chemistry in between them much more powerful. Sweenett forever!
1Werewolf-Of-Darkness1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
that was pretty good. but where was Toby? he didnt hear all of this? lol
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Really good! Stayed in character wonderfully. :)
Daviana Roze chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Absolutely amazing! Definitly one of the best lemons I've ever read! And wonderfully written.
Dumesweeney chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I have your work now burned into my mind...thank you thank you thank you thank you...excellent!
Dollymop chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That was gorgeous. It was so passionate and well written. Sensual without being smutty and really just a great read. Well done.
slytherin360 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Ah-mazing! :D
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
aaw she stayed!

Tallica86 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Let's have a round of applause for you! Encore! Encore! You have done a beautiful job of what I've been too chicken shit to do for who knows how long. The description was well composed, done quite beatifully, and satisfying. It wasn't overly done or trashy, it was simply , you are such a good writer that it would have been a shame for you not to try your talented hand at something M rated. Wonderful work!
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
HOLY...WOW... great story...Very cute and i loved the total ICness of the both of them...Wonder if Toby would feel the same...LOL KEEP on writing!