Reviews for Understanding At The End
WasFoundChangedName chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Good story so far but there is nothing wrong with gay love... Its not too be frowned upon or disliked for being popular is it?
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Great summary! Is it another way to say fuck you? Leave out the first part, why don't you. If people want het, they'll storm your fic without you dissing the yaoi-loving community to make your fic "different." I'll read your fic, only after I find at least two more female characters in the fucking story in the first place.
Ippo Fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I would have read your story but I found you, personally, to be beyond irritating.

People like yaoi the same way people like het. You don't like yaoi? Well I don't like het. You really have no right to say the genre is "disgusting", or even complain about the lack of het-Ippo fics on FFN. Authors are entitled to write whatever they want, so really, who are you to tell them they shouldn't?

If you're so upset about the lack of het in this section why don't you get off your bum and write some more?
jmcconnor chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
very cute story!

maybe you can use your 'understanding' title to understand that it's not a competition between hetero and yaoi...people write what they want to write, and people choose to read it or not 3 no need to get so defensive 3
Jrwest chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Well done. The buildup was nice, and I'm hoping that the fighting scene will be just as well done. My only complaints would be little things like Kumi's choice in words (I've got a picture of her being too polite to say something like, "kick his ass", in my head.) of encouragement and that Date didn't mention the baton pass, (that'd probably get ippo riled up) but that was probably so that you could make relationship development happen.
Trust Hurts chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I don't feel like logging in, so please accept this review seriously. I'm completely in agreement with your sentiments, and I was appalled at the sheer amount of SendoIppo and MiyataIppo, not that there's a lot in this section. Anyway, I'll try wrting one for this section, just to make sure Kumi is represented well..
Just an observation chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Editing’s okay.

Don’t know why you felt the need to announce your hatred of yaoi instead of creating a longer, more riveting summary though. I think you should respect their writings. No one is forcing you to read them and you can easily bypass most of them with the Community Feature and Search Engine. No excuses.

Seemingly, hetero fans are less productive and more likely to rely on someone else to come along and write a general friendship story and/or about their favorite boy/girl pairing. That’s the way it is on this site and has been so for Y-E-A-R-S. A lot of yaoi fans are open to reading other genres, but some will probably avoid your fanfic do to the open hostility.
kenkao.inukags chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
ah. so who won? I hope Ippo did! one thing though, wouldn't miyata have gone up a weight class by then since his and Ippo's fight was canceled anyway? oh well still awesome.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Brilliant work on this. Nice one.
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I know! I have nothing against Yaoi and all but how is there virtually no Hetero for an anime/manga where everybody is hetero! Then there's the fact that there are hardly any thing other than one shots.
Red-Haired-Jack chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i agree completely, and am currently going through ideas
Angel Descendant chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I admit. I like your fanfic (with no yaoi invlved thank you very much). Please continue to write here.
Guyver Unit 1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like it. Finally something w/ Ippo/Kumi. Well, I think there's another one, but it written in spanish, which I can't read. Good job dood. Write another one if you can.