Reviews for Vampire Daddy
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
O.M.F.G? I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before now! This Ch. was just too damn cute and the story was pretty good overall too. Nice one!
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
I really like when Edward is the narrator instead and I am sad that Stephenie Meyer is going to work on Midnight Sun for a while but I think that you did an amazing job at capturing him and his many emotions. I like the scenes that you chose to depict because they are intense scenes that have so much more going on than simply what Bella sees and because they are scenes that I would have chosen also. Also it is very interesting to see how Bella's choice to keep the baby against Edward's wishes affects so many more people such as how Esme is so thankful to be a grandmother, how much Rosalie wanted a baby, and how close Alice is to both Bella and Reneesme.

Thank you so much for writing this. You are a good writer and keep at it.
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
That was wonderful. The way you wrote this is astoniching and I love the fact that you keeped it to the book. Very nice. I can't think of anyone doing a better job compared to this. Thanks!

~Emily~~Mrs.E. -17~
No name please chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I think it's awesome! You are a great writer! Good job!

No name please. )
kissyourself chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I liked it. After reading Breaking Dawn twice when it came out, I have shoved it in my shelf and forgot about it, but reading this fic made me want to reread the book again. :) I have wanted to see Edward's side of the story, and so this one is perfect. Also, I love the title. That's what made me click the link and read the story. :)
xxccxxhh chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
niolet hill,speed of sound,the scisentist,coldplay rox and so does ur story.!
WritingAmant chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
"And your really short Alice." LOL! LOVE IT!
Hachi chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
OMG I ADORE THIS. Cheers!
BlondFangs chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is awesome. Well done! I think even would be impressed with this.
Kiyoshi-pure chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I love this story, I also love your taste in music, Coldplay rules, in fact, I'm listening to the right now!
cmcwilliams chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
-bychloe-

This is the best POV for Edward that I have EVER read.

You wrote so well!

Keep up the good work! (:

-bychloe-
VampireSun chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
You did a terificate job! I hope that you write more twilight stories. You're really good at it! Thanks for making me smile!
Stephanie C chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I really like the way you write Edward. It is so in character if feels like it could be canon.

RE:It didn’t matter…I am not a monster…And surely as much as I loved Bella I knew a monster

I wish that had been addressed in Breaking Dawn. For 3 books Edward calls himself a monster with no soul. Then in Breaking Dawn he has a daughter who is not the demon everyone thought she'd be and that topic is not addressed. I was a bit let down.
cupcakes4breakfast chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
amazing! as usual! ) ive always wondered what happened between edward and renesmee during the three days bella was being turned into a vampire! thanks so much for letting me see what happened!
SaveSara chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
i love how you made her seem simple