Reviews for Armed and Dangerous
Ceddy'sGirl1901 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Good story, sad though.

I wished they could have had a future together, but then again it wouldn't have been much anyway.
jicarwest chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is really good! I'm going to read more now...

Love,

Isabella Carson
Dazzled For Eternity chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
wow.
Swa-Sa Masou chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
oh my gosh! I was sitting here shaking with what was going to happen, that was so suspenseful! Really great job, and so sad.
bug2001 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I don't think you could have ended this any other way ... great job. I will miss faux-gay Jasper, though.
mylife9 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
cute ending. but it's only cute in my mind because i have the weirdest sense of humor... anyways, i enjoyed reading the pain and suffering and grief edward and bella had to go through. very captivating. thanks!
Sunshine Ana Cloudyday chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Oh, this is so, so good! I love it I love it I love it! The ending is very well-written, albeit depressing.
nellie bly chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
I have to say I didn't leave a review before because I wasn't sure what to say but I added it to my alerts because I did want to read more. This story was really dark, but well done. You really took it to a level that most writers would have trouble getting to. I think it's brave of you because for me, it's hard to even take your mind to the place you need to go to write this kind of subject matter and make it believable.
CoryMichael chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Done very well for the dark piece that it is. An ending I would have chosen. Poor Emmett though, and Alice.
BlondeWithABrain chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Okay. I will admit that I did not expect that.
bug2001 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Whoa, Edward has indeed gone psycho. Great chapter!
CoryMichael chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Not much to really say, this story is crazy and frightening. It's done really well too. Looking forward to the rest!
Ghosts in the Snow chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
GASP.

OMFG.

-Holly.
bug2001 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
This chapter kind of scared me. :) I can't decide if this is really a dream Bella's having or not ... and then I'm kind of scared of Edward did something to Jasper and Alice ... guess I'll have to wait and find out. :) Great chapter!
bug2001 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008