Reviews for A Saving People Thing
TenchiSolutionsForAll chapter 10 . 9/26
Happy 8th anniversary of this going dead everyone! It's a shame that a story that is as well written as this one goes by the wayside for nebulous reasons. Oh well.
JukedSolid chapter 10 . 9/4
Sorry to say this, but you are a right bastard for leaving this where you did. This story really makes you feel. Sometimes it evens makes you hate how much emotion it evokes. It had only barely scratched the psychological profiles of abuse victims, and we didn't get to see Tonk's realization of her failure to care for Harry. Just such a shame to see it end where it does. Would have been nice to at least see a note outline when you realized you were done with fanfics forever so the people who bothered to read your story would have some closure. It could have been good. The way it is left is just ...sad.
Shincore chapter 5 . 4/6
Don't understand why Harry is too 'weak' to do anything I would just stab him with silver or something that will teach the bastard and Harry would woop lupin's ass with magic he defeated fucking "VOLDEMORT" the wizard who is as powerful as "DUMBLEDORE" they're like the dark lord and 'light lord' respectively...
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 3/7
I hope Harry remembers Snape's lectures how to deal with werewolves.
Tarix chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow, a wife-beating Remus.
Rootbeerman chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Its storys like these that make me sad to see abandoned and forgoten. Although if I was a betting man id bet quit a lot on this not getting updated anytime soon ill still follow the story in hope that maybe one day it might be continued. If you dont continue it you should let someone adopt it. And I know its a challange for a story thats been ledt alone for so long to be revived because the main plot is usually forgoten by the writer I personally just hate finding great stories that have become lost and forgotten in the mountains of mediocre to ok stories.
CaptSmithers chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
I'm hoping this gets continued at some point. There aren't nearly enough good Harry/Tonks fics and this looks like it was shaping up to be just that.
Averant chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Hello there. You have a wonderful story here. I read through it all in one sitting and I dearly wish I had more to read. If there's one thing I very much dislike, it is domestic abuse, and your story strikes a very rough emotional cord. Very few other stories make my gut churn like this, and I thank you for inspiring that emotion in me.

Your story is beautiful. Please don't ever stop writing. I look forward to the time when you start posting again.

Your New Faithful Reader.
LEEDABUG chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Ok. I just read some of the other reviews, and I'm shocked. I think if you think logically and ignore the movies making him look like a good guy, Remus isn't that great! Where was he all of those years? Nowhere, that's where. He has mores issues that Time Magazine! He presumably "hates" Harry because Sirius died, leaving Remus all alone, but may also have some guilt about not being there for Sirius or Harry when he should have. Remus has a weird inferiority complex, and should be in therapy. I can easily see him as an abuser. He's messed up in the head. I just hope the story continues so we can see everyone else's psycho problems. Think about it. Remus was always weak! Abandoning his pregnant wife ring a bell? Tonks going into a depression when Remus was refusing to be with her and then foolishly leaving her kid home alone to fight Voldemort & co.? Ron being a jealous prat? Dumbledore never telling Harry a damned thing until it's too late? Including not just telling him about Tom's history before he died, or that there was a prophecy he could go to the ministry and see (destroy) during regular business hours. JK may not have gotten any of her romances even remotely right or believable, but she gave us plenty of evidence that her characters are seriously flawed. (That's not to say I don't enjoy Harry & Ginny stories, because some of them are great.) Great story.
LEEDABUG chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Wow. This is moving along well. I just found this story like mid-June, 2014. Any chance it's going to be completed or continued? I love the story and how things aren't as simple as they seem. If you've lost the fanfiction bug, maybe you can write out a brief summary of what would have been on some of your stories. Closure is a beautiful thing. Hope all is week. Thanks.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Okay this is a very good fic and I hope it gets a update soon. I like how you have written this and the fact Tonks seems so oblivious and duty bound to helping a prick like Remus is very interesting. She kept putting it all off on Harry exagerating what happened the night Remus attacked him, I say attacked because even though Harry hit him with the dumbbell he could tell Remus had bad intentions when it came to Tonks and Harry was used to seeing the signs. The fact she keeps making excuses for the were just screams inabiler (not sure I spelled that right). I am interested in seein where it goes from here. Please update soon.
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Sorry I waited till this chapter to give a review but I couldn't stop reading but I thought this chapter warranted a review. Up until now and probably going on with the story I have really enjoyed it. Though Lupin is a little OOC it does seem plausible that he would act this way if something in him were to snap which seems to have. Harry being a helpless little boy is even more OOC he has spent his life with the Dursley's so protecting himself would be a priority. And Tonks being a sympathetic, excuse giving battered girlfriend is totally OOC. She is an Auror with training and Remus is a simpering self depricating arse. I was happy Harry was the one to catch him at Emmeline and the beating that he gave him. I hope Harry and Tonks can work but with her stupid idea she owes Sirius to look after the dick and keep being treated that way is just odd. The part where Harry was locked in the room and forced to hear Remus shagging Tonks in my opinion is provocation enough let alone his actions after Albus left him when he kept intimidating Harry. I really do like the fic and my opinions only make me want to keep reading not the opposite. I want to see how you have the characters handle these situations and I do think this is a good fic.
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I did not really enjoy Lupin being a bad person, but I really liked the rest of this story, and I really hope you pick it back up. You handled emotion very well, especially everything to do with the murder. A very good story here that I'm sad is just sitting unfinnished.
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter(s) I'll add this to my story favs n alerts. Well done.