Reviews for Annex
CatGirlFireflare chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
AwwwWW, tha' was sa-aad! And, why was your heart broken? Now I feel bad for you. Please cheer up.
And maybe make more chapters after yer' feeling better? *smiles*
CatGirlFireflare chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Oooh, this was interesting. The interactions between Silent Stars Path and Rose. That part about how Rose doesn't want the Soul to know and take her name, that was really creative and neat.
Bookaholic27 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Please, please PLEASE continue writing this! It's an AMAZING idea and I REALLY want to read more of it. In the Doctor's words, it was brilliant, fantastic, and deserves to be added upon. I loved your description of the alternate Doctor and Rose's feelings for each other and the Soul's new feelings for him too. I hope you'll explain where they are and some history like the begining of the invasion from Rose's memories. Lastly, I'll say this again just for good measure. CONTINUE!

Alons-y! ;)
Igneous Pride chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Well I can see it has been ...some time since you last updated, but I have to say that I really like this story and I hope you continue it. Pleeeease.

*puppy dog eyes*

Now how can you refuse that, honestly?

Igneous P
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
This is amazing, really brilliant, I'm sad you abandoned it, because I really wanted to see where it was going
annotation chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
interesting idea!
1puppyluv chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER ALREADY!
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Isn't it that the souls can't lie right? I'm only half-way through the host, I may have got that wrong!

This is a really good start - hope to read the rest as soon as you are able to! :-)

P.s You have a BRILLIANT pen-name! Just thought you would like to know that! :-)
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
please please please continue this.
Miles333 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
*sniffles* I wish that you would update soon. I really like this story... *hint, hint*
Miles333 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I wonder what happened. Why did Jackie say that The Doctor was 'human now'? And how did Rose get a soul inside her? O.O
Miles333 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this seems like a really cool story! ;D
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I'd like to see more of this. :) Could be very well interesting.

-Dots
Elfprinzess chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Great story. Can't wait for more. Please update as soon as you can manage.

P.S Great idea with the cross-over
Fantasy's forever chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
must have been a bad break sorry don't worry i can't exactly say i know how it feels but i have a really good idea. tell who ever did to go jump off a cliff. (make sure they don't do it)

ps. i love the crossover