Reviews for The Ferryman's Tale
Jove chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
AWESOME! love the old Gods theme! All Hail Aphrodite!
sweetie45 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
you have to make a part 2 please!
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Every time I watch Ghost Ship, I always watch that last scene and wish for something more. You have successfully provided that more and I applaud you!
Lollipop4598 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is the best of any story I have read on Fanfic. I am sure theres other stuff here thats perfectly fine, but this is the only one that I think could turn into something more. I found myself thinking about what you wrote long after I read it, so I reread it, and I like it even better. I never thought too much of the movie, though I did enjoy it.

Ferryman here is a great character that makes you think. It stands as far above the sappy versions, or the gleefully evil conniving versions, as a seven course fancy dinner is above a snickers bar.
mari chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
One thing you forgot, a small oversight, but it should have been included in the stroy. If you look closely, the nee stewards in the very end boarding the Anchorage are not new stewards at all. They are Murphys crew. You can recognize Greer and Munder most easily, they are carrying the last box of gold. I am sure you could have worked it in if you had noticed it, few people do. Its still a great story. Maybe your best one. Perhaps because it i very close to being original fiction rather then fan fic. I advice you that you are a terrific world builder in your own right, and don't need to only use someone elses universe.
marti chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow. Very impressive. I would love to read more.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
You have a nice lyrical style (maybe a bit too lyrical in places) and a really good, original idea. I love your interpretation of Jack, although personally I like him better when he just doesn't care that he's evil.
Cathy1967 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Cool story. I like the way you write. :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
sweet loved it so true can see it true