Reviews for Sanguinis Vinculum
HcintaHr chapter 2 . 4/4
I love your style of writing! It really fits the period I must say
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
please do continue this story?!
rosali sobreira chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
espero que continue essa historia pois é muito interessante
KilliansGirl112 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I love the story its really good so far and i love the whole vampire thing!
anomaly178 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Oh my gosh.

Just found this story, and I really, really hope you don't abandon it! Loving everything, especially how, unlike most Suspian fics I read, it's in-character and has an interesting, non Suspian-centric plot. 10 out of 10, please keep writing!
Tsubame-Fuji chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
please update soon. :)

it's a good story. :) :)
TheGentleWarrior chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Wonderful story so far, I really like it and i'm dying to know what happens next!

Are you no longer updating this? It would be a shame if you didn't continue it, i'm really hooked! Please update!
Beechiki chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
GREAT
Beechiki chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
You have obviously stopped updating this story which is such a shame becuase i t really is wonderful. I hope you start up again!
AmethystDreamer chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
You are such an amazing author! I'm looking forward to reading more.
High Queen Susan the Gentle chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Kate92 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
I really like the way you write! I really want to read more, and to see how this ends. You are really good at this stuff :)

But is Susan dreaming about what happened to the girl? Is there some kind of connection between her and that creature perhaps? Please write more!
KillingDreams chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
This was really great written, you haven't upfated in a long time, but please! Update!
Marla1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
ohh this is an awesome story, oh man. i wonder what this creature is. Caspian and Susan are so cute so cute. KEEP WRITING ILL KEEP REVIEWING!
Angleico3156789 chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Oh...that's one scary story! Keep writing! Can't wait for the next few chapters!