Reviews for What Happens Tomorrow
flower123 chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
wow your not going to kill him after they have the wedding are you?hope not update soon
emilyg80 chapter 13 . 2/23/2010
OMG! How happy am I to see this update? THANK YOU! :-D

aw, loved the role playing at the end! Glad to see that Edward is handling his panic attacks with control now & he seems to be in much better spirits.

Thanks so much! 3
sweetishbubble chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
OKAY - first things first: Girl, you scared the piss out of me. Here I thought something major was going to happen! I still can't believe he had another seizure. Second, I want Aro. Seriously cool dog if he could sense that coming. Third, and most importantly: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER AND AN EPI LEFT? Hm? Update soon.
lucyinthesky1249 chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
I had almost forgotten what the story was about, but once I rembered I was so thrilled to get a new chapter and was not disappointed with the chapter until the AN which said only one chapter left (.
Lil Miss Golden Eyes chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
Thankyou for this chapter. I cant believe there is only 2 chapters to go!
codedotty chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
Aw a puppy how cute like the name to can't wait for the next chapter
TabithaAbraham chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
It's good to see Edward moving forward with his physical and psychological recovery. Your James is a good guy and is able to provide guidance for Edward. Things are moving closer to the wedding. I hope that Edward continues to improve. Thanks for writing. :D
Lil Miss Golden Eyes chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
I absolutely adore this story. What appeals to me the most is the strong element of reality. Even the most prolific authors, and fics with crazy amounts of reviews are all very much fantasies,focussing on smut and completely ooc, this however is very real. And i love that.

Its been a while since this story had been updated, and i hope you are planning to complete this story, because it would be a shame to leave it as is.

Thankyou for writing this story :)
acirelemagne chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
awesome chapter! i love that things are looking up for them!
reesessweetie chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
hearing edward question God is really sad... but sometimes, it's healthier to blame God for things that happen then to blame yourself or others, because He can take it.
reesessweetie chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
hearing about tanya's recovery gives me a lot of hope that edward will be able to pull through. i wonder if he'll ever be able to become a doctor again? i know it will be a long and difficult path, but i have every faith in him.
reesessweetie chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
sniff...edward's shutting everyone out. by doing that, he is only worrying the people who care about him more and isolating himself when in fact, he needs them more than ever. i know bella will be able to break down his walls, but it's still very heart breaking to see edward like this
reesessweetie chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
i'm soo proud of edward. he is trying soo hard to get better. it takes a lot of strength to be able to get back up after losing hope like he did in the last chapter.
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
this chpater made me cry so much! edward had such an amazing future ahead of him yet all of this has to happen. edward is soo sad by his disability. hope he will be able to overcome it, though i know it will be a long and arduous journey.
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
poor emmett. i think he and bella are dealing with edward's stroke the hardest, though his family aren't far behind them. emmett truly is a big protective teddy bear. it's so sad that he has to watch edward go through this but is unable to do anything for him...
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »