Reviews for What Happens Tomorrow
twijie chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
Congrats for finishing your story! I had a great time reading about E/B's journey.
Amieforshort chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
So glad to see your characters got their happy ending. I plan to go back thru and read the story all at once so I can get the full

effect. Thanks for sharing.
Transfiguration chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
Oh, what an awesome accomplishment finishing this wonderful story has been! Thank you so much for pushing through and writing a hopeful, uplifting and true to life story...Its been a pleasure to read your story
amobutterfly25 chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
ilove how they got the happy ended they wanted . they deserve it. everyone deserves a happy ending though. life can be beautiful with all its ups and downs. it was awesome to read.
vickitori303 chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
Edward and Bella really have come far since the beginning. I'm so happy to see that Edward is still trying to get better and stronger and though he has his set backs every once in a while he still fights. So happy for everyone. Super sweet of Rose to name her son after Edward. Great job. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
Robsessed2 chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
3 I've loved your story... it's made me cry a lot! Happy and sad tears... I'll miss Brainward!
ninguna tinta chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
hey i was just curious about what an occupational therapist really do? i mean it is new to my ears...
sassylilthang chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
so heartbreaking but beautifully written
flower123 chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
yes loved the happy ending good job update soon
sassylilthang chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love it so far but I want to know what's wrong with Edward. I love the Grey's reference. It's my favorite show and I'm actually watching right now. Now I'm off to finish this story.

-Aitza
kellie-IE chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
its over ( but a happy ending yay!
bbbluez chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
Fabulous ending to a wonderful story!
katydid13 chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
I lived this story. This is the perfect ending for it.
ezmac chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
I loved this (:

I'm so happy that he's feeling like he's normal, even with the physical therapy and everything else to do with his strokes. It has such a happy feeling to it (:

Might there be a futuretake? I would LOVE to see how Edward would be with a child in the house. I think just one. A boy. Not a Renesmee. I'm thinking a Jared or an Ian Michael :P
mallmouse chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
congratulations for completing this story! Thank you :)
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »