Reviews for What Happens Tomorrow
tania19 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Thank you so much for the update I loved it.
ao88 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
What a great ending to such a fabulous and inspiring story.
nise7465 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010

It was really nice getting your epi in my email this evening. I liked how you wrapped WHT up. Nicely done.

I feel I have to comment on a few things.

1) I'm sad to learn you're leaving. I truly enjoyed reading this.

2) I know I've said it before, but you did a nice job with this one. I've worked in the disability community all my adult life as a nurse and a personal caregiver. Your information was factual and well written.

As a family member of someone with a TBI, you really hit the nail on the head with the emotional ups and downs of dealing with something like this. It's not something one just puts a bandaid on and moves on, the effects are long lasting and far reaching.

I wish you well my friend. I'll keep you on author alert in the event you change your mind. Best wishes to you!
DICATAKADD chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Thanks for the happy ending...I've often wondered about this story and you. GREAT JOB all the way around...and the end was wonderful. NO BS...JUST REAL!

On the other hand, I hate to hear you are retiring...I love to read FF, but I cannot imagine the pressures of having to write it.

Thank you so much for the story. It meant a lot to me personally, you started writing it right after my step-dad had his accident and I saw my Mom hanging by a thread watching him in a coma (and talking to him like it was any other day). This one really spoke to me in a BIG way. Diane
reesessweetie chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
i'm soo happy that edward was able to overcome his illness and get back on track with his life. it wasn't easy but he was soo strong and brave. i hvae to say, i'm really really proud of him.

and it's too bad that you won't continue writing anymore. you do a dam good job at it. but thank you for sharing this story with us! i've cried soo many tears but it was all worth it to see these two achieve their happiness at the end. thanks soo much!
magan bagan chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
I'm so sad to see Brainward come to an end, but it was so beautifully done. Thank you for sharing this story with us and for taking the time to make sure it was just right.

I'm also sad to hear that you won't be posting anything new, but I understand. Thank you again for sharing this story with us and I'll keep my eye out in case you do decide to post something again.
gumibear26 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
This has been such an incredible journey. Your portrayal of the struggles that Bella and Edward (especially Edward) went through felt so realistic; you must have either lived this or done an incredible amount of research. Through it all you showed how love from their family and friends made such a difference, as well as the unwavering love they showed for each other. Thank you so very much for taking us along on this journey.
vikkisecret42 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww :) i fell in love with this story and it truly is an amamizing, heart felt story! you did a great job with this story!

Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Oh, B- I can't believe it's really over. But I couldn't ask for a better ending. I love how you connected looking through the photo album with updating us on all the characters :-)

I have enjoyed this story so much, and I am really proud of you for persevering and sticking with it to give us such a roller coaster ride.

You're the best!
TwilightFan104 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Very nice wrap up! Sorry to see you will no longer be writing, but good luck on your future endevours!
karenff chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
This was so different but so true. You neither glossed over the difficulties nor did you turn this into a ridiculous soap opera. In reading fanfic, I've discovered that accurately portraying reality is much more difficult and less common, and you did a fantastic job. I'm so glad that you both stuck with being realistic and gave them a happy ending. Wonderful.
WhoDatWTF chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Now what were you worried about? That was the most perfect ending anyone could ask for!

What a perfect setting, with the 1st anniversary and the photo album. It was a great way to tie in all the little information: Hale's birth, all the goings-on with the family, Edward returning to work (YAY!), etc.

I absolutely loved it! You're incredible, my dear :)

I'm so happy for Brainward and Bella. I'll miss reading your stuff, though I'm sure you'll still keep coming up with random hilarity like the Taco Bell murder, Bob Patterson, and the Saints Night Before Christmas, of course.

Love you forever!

P.S. - it looks so weird seeing the new name there. huh.

P.P.S. - I mistyped my password so had to do one of those Captcha thingies. It was: "midriffs had." I feel this needs to be ended. Midriffs had... GAH!

katydid2363 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Oh Birdee! I can't believe it's over! Such a great ending!
scrosby66 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
This was such an incredible story, so different from what is normally found in fanfic. I really loved this, thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us!
woodycakes chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
i can't believe we've reached the end already. it makes me sad but at the same time happy to see how far edward and bella have come :) thanks so much for sharing this with us. 3
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »