Reviews for What Happens Tomorrow
Starset7 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Oh Birdee! Wow...such a powerful chapter. Whatever is wrong is certainly manifesting itself aggressively. I'm glad he talked to Carlisle about it. If there's anything good to come of this chapter it's that he passed out at his parents so they will get right to taking care of him.

Oh wow...I've got a lump in my throat and everything! You are doing a great job with this story. I wish you already had the next chapter done & posted cuz I want to know what happens!

*whispers* thanks for the shout out
Cristygen chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Elizabeth is too cool! Love her!

Poor Edward! Please, don't put him through too much! I can't see him suffer! Of course, I'll still read it, but take pity on me! ;)

Can't wait for more!
mscope chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Ah, man, just 2 chapters into the story and the kleenex are already in use.
kolfan88 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
All I can say is: EDWARD BETTER NOT DIE! lol thankss
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Okay, you are writing some serious Jandco angst. This story is pure gold. Thank you for not making Edward a macho idiot who ignores what is going on. I think I would go into complete heart fail if he just blew it off when he first started having problems.
katydid2363 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
birdee that was a great 2nd chapter! so i wonder what the MRI will reveal? i can tell we're going to have a lot of angst in this story.
Cristygen chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh, I didn't know you had started a new story! I'm hooked!

But I'm afraid that those migraines are not just migraines. :(

Can't wait for more!
jimemon chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great start :)
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
oh birdee, that was so good! please don't let him have a brain tumour or something...please!
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OH NOES! Birdee I have a feeling this is going to be a HEART FAIL STORY! And you know I'm already loving it. GAHH!

I LOVE THE SHOUT OUT OF MY NAME! Thats me Elizabeth aka Bit.

Love ya hard! And I'm loving the story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next even though I think I may need tissues.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Great first chapter. I love Bitt. I think you are gonna do just fine with a serious story.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
oh, no! you're going to go all angsty on me! I love the start, can't wait to see what happens!
Ambushed chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Edward is sick! I already have heart fail! Our beautiful Edward can't be sick, he just cant' be!

OK, rant over

I like this. I have already fallen for the characters, and I love that E&E have a baby sister. I'm sure she is spoiled, just not rotten.

I want to go the Rosalie and Alice's boutique. I'm sure it has only tebest stuff.
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Im so glad you decided to write it...your a great writer so dont doubt yourself. Cant wait to see what happens!
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
birdee don't know why you would doubt yourself in writing a more serious piece, it started out great. i have a feeling that you are going to make us teary eyed before the end of the story though.

can't wait for the next chapter!
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »