Reviews for What Happens Tomorrow
Cristygen chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Elizabeth is too cool! Love her!

Poor Edward! Please, don't put him through too much! I can't see him suffer! Of course, I'll still read it, but take pity on me! ;)

Can't wait for more!
mscope chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Ah, man, just 2 chapters into the story and the kleenex are already in use.
kolfan88 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
All I can say is: EDWARD BETTER NOT DIE! lol thankss
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Okay, you are writing some serious Jandco angst. This story is pure gold. Thank you for not making Edward a macho idiot who ignores what is going on. I think I would go into complete heart fail if he just blew it off when he first started having problems.
katydid2363 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
birdee that was a great 2nd chapter! so i wonder what the MRI will reveal? i can tell we're going to have a lot of angst in this story.
Cristygen chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh, I didn't know you had started a new story! I'm hooked!

But I'm afraid that those migraines are not just migraines. :(

Can't wait for more!
jimemon chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great start :)
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
oh birdee, that was so good! please don't let him have a brain tumour or something...please!
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OH NOES! Birdee I have a feeling this is going to be a HEART FAIL STORY! And you know I'm already loving it. GAHH!

I LOVE THE SHOUT OUT OF MY NAME! Thats me Elizabeth aka Bit.

Love ya hard! And I'm loving the story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next even though I think I may need tissues.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Great first chapter. I love Bitt. I think you are gonna do just fine with a serious story.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
oh, no! you're going to go all angsty on me! I love the start, can't wait to see what happens!
Ambushed chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Edward is sick! I already have heart fail! Our beautiful Edward can't be sick, he just cant' be!

OK, rant over

I like this. I have already fallen for the characters, and I love that E&E have a baby sister. I'm sure she is spoiled, just not rotten.

I want to go the Rosalie and Alice's boutique. I'm sure it has only tebest stuff.
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Im so glad you decided to write it...your a great writer so dont doubt yourself. Cant wait to see what happens!
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
birdee don't know why you would doubt yourself in writing a more serious piece, it started out great. i have a feeling that you are going to make us teary eyed before the end of the story though.

can't wait for the next chapter!
FrangipaniPrincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Interesting opening chapter & always enjoy reading them as humans :)
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »