Reviews for A Unanimous Decision
Kivanfangirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
LOL! Good story! Ironic on how she tends to get most of the evil characters in her party.I find this story to be very funny! I can just imagen Xan passing out now. * laughs unconrolabliy holding sides* Yeah, good one shot.
jpg chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! I love the the way you capture the boyz personalities so well in just a few words. Poor Ajantis...

"“Gibberlings,” all three conscious men answered at once." (Can't stop laughing, tears in eyes...)

Thanks for cheering me up on this dreary day - keep it up.

jpg
Icesythe chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
"Ugh I have peices of eldoth on me" Hillarious could not stop laughing. True to form it took all four of them with a combined effort to kill Shar-teel I liked it. Then after all of that effort Vicona joins, drow are so deliciously evil. Great silly fic

Icesythe
NybCR chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Heheh, very nice.
Vieraheart15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I just killed her without having her join. It amused me almost as much as the story, even though it was a few years ago (I haven't played for a long time.)
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Thanks, I needed a good laugh. All-round, a very decent piece of work. No apparent grammar or typos. Maybe I'm missing a little more detail, but I'm just a sucker for detail and scenery descriptions in general. I don't think it really subtracts anything from this and would have just slowed the tempo and decreased the fun-factor.

Okay, one thing: a bit of a pagebreak of something more than just italicising the flashback would have worked better.

Hehe, gibberlings...