Reviews for If Formalities Permit
The Laurasaurus Rex chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Well done! Made me laugh...

And the gun thing... totally turned me on. Made my Xig-muse very horny (dammit, now I gotta go throw a Xaldin at him). Well done indeed!

*gives cookies*
WayToDawn chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Sure, I'll make your day. You made mine anyway.

Damn, I don't have any more time left to be on (be on msn tomorrow, please?), so I had to choose between reading this or ATTDV. I chose this one because it's shorter and I want to read the other story more calmly. Get hit full on and all.

Anyway,

Wonderful job again, I notice the little change mostly in the narration. It's kind of more light-hearted, a little subjective in a way, and gets the concepts across in a humorous way.

But oh my, gunkink! Finally some XigDem gunkink! I've been waiting for this forever, you know. And all the concepts like formalities and romanticism... hehe, awesome.
Jotaku chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
*snickerfit*

This is like... really twisted... yet really hot... and even yet still-really funny. xD

The click-bang part of Xigbar's gun got the biggest laugh outta me I think xD *loves that*

Was written really well. 8'3

I feels so happy for it being half dedicated to me. ;u; *glompness*
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh wow. I am in love with this.

I'm rather incoherant, this rocked so hard.
IxigbarI chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
-makes your day-

That was like...freakin'...hot/slightly scary. XD I was like Xiggy put the gun down for Christ's sake! He probably gets off on making Dem squirm like that, though, just cos he knows he gets to let him cling to him after.

-dances-

And for not being beta'd that was pretty darn good! One or two places I had to go back and read again, but nothing too major. X3 Xigbar approved!

-stamps-