Reviews for Angel of Fire
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
this sounds really cool. it would be awesome if you would update it! :)

l8r g8r

highoffskittlesXP
twilightluver32 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
are you writing more?
SopranoandBass chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Wow! Japan! How do you like it? Keep writing, this is interesting!
MsParthenopaeus chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
im sad u did not continue :(
lfktoy chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I do hope you continue this particular story. its a very good idea. plus i want to see edward draged down a few notches. *grumbles incoherently* have fun in Nihon.
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
i cant wait to read more
Sora Nami Kayaki chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
col... this is interesting write more and fast!
hfs9c1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
cant wait for the update
Bonham Carter chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
yey! Update! Thanks for dedicating this for me:]]
KatieB19 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
this story is cool
becoming darkness chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I REALLY LIKE IT!
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
this looks really good PLEASE POST SOON!
Kikai NekoChan chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
OMG I LOVE IT, THIS IS SO GOOD, I personally neverreally likeit when she accpets it without even thinking about, I mena I knwo there Soul mates and everything, but honestly,k even being the vampirefanatic I am, I would be asking all the questions I can if I ever got changed, or if it turned out someone I love, or had a crush on is a vampire, so honestly, yeah!
Kikai NekoChan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Dont read Bd no matter what, it is ooc, and while the plot line on its own would usually make a beautiful story, SM screwed it up. She wrote it badly,a nd everyone was ooc, it was horrible, and has turned many people off of the whole series, Me? I Hate Bd, and honestly, Im not in love with Edward anymore :( Now Im in love with ALexander Sterling form Vpire Kisses, so good! Okay ignore this liuttle rant for the ,most part,Im feeling in a write a lto of reveiws mood,

*Awesome I dea for a story, I hoep bella finds out about her heritage,a nd edward coemsin soon :) very good idea
Bonham Carter chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Cool. I wanna learn more on how she becomes a REAL vampire.