Reviews for It's in the Genes
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 8 . 3/24
YEAH! it just gets better and better!
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 7 . 3/24
oh noes! fantastic chapter!
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 5 . 3/24
perfect chapter is perfect.
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 3 . 3/24
awwww! i love this. off to read more!
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 2 . 3/23
Ak;fjasdlkfjsdlflasdkfjasdklfjklsdfjklsdfj

That is all. :D
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 1 . 3/23
ooh interesting premise. i love this kind of crossover!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 25 . 3/10
love it
citrusbitrus chapter 25 . 3/2
Awesome, awesome awesome. Loved your characterization and dialogue. You're truly talented. Cannot wait for more of the Winchester Trio adventures. What about some transgenie/ supernatural crossbreeds (a la Jefferson starships) for them to come up against? Or have white return from the otherwise with Lillith's evil help?
citrusbitrus chapter 9 . 2/28
Vivid action. Death-defying bromance. Loved it. Cheryl dare I say that my inner action junkie has found its new muse? Jason Bourne eat your heart out!
Even more disturbing I'm finding myself obsessively drawn to the prospect of your double Dean imaginings. Is it wrong of me to secretly fancy a bit of barely legal Dean? soooo wrong secretly
Lovely writing.
citrusbitrus chapter 7 . 2/28
Juicy action. Loved the blare of bullets, the double dose of shoppers, diving behind soon to be shredded furniture. Carnage!
Yep. My Inner action junkie is currently sleeping off the last chapter. sated. Xx
citrusbitrus chapter 5 . 2/28
Good call on the dynamic between Max and Alec. The Wins' reaction to the transgenics was spot on too!
Nice characterization Chez
citrusbitrus chapter 1 . 2/28
Nice blend of storylines with the manson twin element and great interactions- Ellen looking out for the boys, Bobby breaking the news in person (even his inappropriate delight In Dean's pending alcoholism - the voice of Bo's true alchy)
I especially loved Sam's conflicted response to Alec's situation- normally he'd never leave an innocent tp suffer but Alec's can help D out.
Finally, Dean pushing his self destruct button in order to save Alec.
Can't wait to see D's mini-me in action again.
Nadamalki chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
"So that's a "Yes" on the chick flick moments option?" Alec taunted and laughed openly at the deadly glare Dean leveled at him. Mentally he added another entry to the list of things his brothers had taught him: That a glare sometimes conveyed more affection than a smile ever could.

Kill me right there why don't you? Probably the most heart-clenching scene of all so far! Wait, apart from Alec find his meds in the first-aid kit!
nikikins chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
I wouldn't change seasons 4 or 5 on Supernatural for the World. But this idea was so genius you wonder why it wasn't done before. Probably because no one could do it justice. You have however gone above and beyond. I believe everything you have written with Alex and his relationships with his brothers. It all makes sense and feels right. More so than the half brother Adam ever did. Remember J Ackles from Dark Angel but not a lot of his character. To make him Dean's younger clone, bravo! Sometimes coming late to the party is good. Now I get to read this and it's 2 sequels without waiting. So well written & emotionally satisfying. I love, love, loved it!
Anon chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
I have just finish reading your story and I got to say, it's totally awesome! It makes me wonder how Alec would interact with Castiel, Ellen and Jo though. I'd wish you would make a story about Bobby and Alec.