Reviews for It's in the Genes
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 4/5
It's been a long time since I read this fic the first time. I still love it. Especially all the sappy stuff. :)
Idreamofivan chapter 25 . 2/1
This was great! You eat my weekend but it was totally worth it!
Idreamofivan chapter 19 . 2/1
Cute! I would have loved for Sam to give Alec some of his blood yo replenish the one he lost, but other than that it was great.
Idreamofivan chapter 17 . 2/1
I still love this fic and how you put in the brotherhood without leaving out the fact that yeah, Sam and Dean have shared more things together, even if it hurts Alec and it makes them feel bad for him, they are all aware that it is something they cant change.
Idreamofivan chapter 12 . 2/1
Cute!
Idreamofivan chapter 11 . 2/1
It is sad to remember that Alec is so young really, so young! This was a very nice, emotional chapter. I loved Joshua and how Sam and Alec interacted.
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 1/31
Wowww.. this was intense and wonderful! Every angle was perfect. The pain in both of them is so raw and so understandable. The only thing that makes me sad about this fiction is that it is very much Dean/Alec focused and I can't help but being a Sam's girl. Still, it is wonderful, the action, the drama, the family-ness.
Idreamofivan chapter 9 . 1/31
I like how you write their relationship, how, even if they are close, almost from the beginning, they slowly get closer and still, Sam and Dean still asses that while Alec is important, Sam and Dean are more brothers, and Alec knows. Not because I don't want them to be closed, but because I believe it should take time, its not believable if it is too emotional too fast. I also liked how Dean felt like Alec hadn't had to cut his ties and had more family than him and Sam while Dean only had them.
Idreamofivan chapter 8 . 1/31
Still very nice.
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 1/31
I don't remember all that much about dark angel, only that I really liked it, but that was a great idea
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 1/31
I like this story, though I am not 100% sure that Sam's actions are in character, but it still really good
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 1/31
This is really cute.
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 1/31
This is really nice, I don't understand why Sam
Reading your story? It was a treat..! I loved it. I really like the cross over of both the characters that I fell in love with..! It was awesome. The character portrayal was amazing. Keep up the great work. I would love to read more of your stories in the future
That's so lovely..OMG.. It's a very nice chapter