Reviews for It's in the Genes
ManicTater chapter 13 . 5/12
I didn't expect that they would separate. Loving the fic.
HeroicDean chapter 1 . 5/11
I have never watched Dark Angel but am definitely going to now. This chapter set everything up perfectly, and made me become a tad bit more familiar with everyone in DA. Also? You gotta love Dean's readiness to do what he must to save this kid.
reader50 chapter 25 . 4/28
I enjoyed your story. I'm not a big fan of Max so I am glad she did not have a big part in the storyline. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
I'm glad you ended the chapter with me smiling, all that angst was making me dehydrated from crying. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I agree with you about Alec's plan. When a person stays to himself, even when he does nothing, be cause people don't know any better they fear that person, spread rumors about that person because they don't know that person. It's when you go out among people, helping them, going to church or school or some community events, letting people get to know you. That is when acceptance comes.
I'm continuing to enjoy this. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
I personally never cared for Max. She was always blowing hot and cold with Logan. She treated Alec like she couldn't stand him, hitting him, insulting him, but always calling him when she needed help. Though I like that she finally realized how good he was to her, I don't like the thought of them getting together, I'd rather see Alec with Joshua or Logan than with Max. I'm enjoying this. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
I'm glad you mentioned the differences between Alex and Dean. Jensen has unbelievable lips and somehow managed to show them off more as Alex, Alex also so liked to talk and complain about little things. I am enjoying this. Thank you.
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Jensen Ackles was my favorite actor on Dark Angel, I loved his character. I even loved him as Ben. I love him as Priestly and Dean. So to image 2 Jensens in one story is wonderful. Thank you.
7kstar chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
Really enjoyed your AU...Hope you'll play in it again.

Love how Dean paid his brother's back. How he also knew deep down what they needed to stay for another month.

Dark Angel had so much potential...shame it didn't go longer. Alec is a fun character and I think you kept him true to form. It's fun to see him getting attached to 2 mere humans, but then again Dean and Sam aren't normal. :)

Enjoyed it. Keep writing.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
It's been a long time since I read this fic the first time. I still love it. Especially all the sappy stuff. :)
Idreamofivan chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
This was great! You eat my weekend but it was totally worth it!
Idreamofivan chapter 19 . 2/1/2015
Cute! I would have loved for Sam to give Alec some of his blood yo replenish the one he lost, but other than that it was great.
Idreamofivan chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
I still love this fic and how you put in the brotherhood without leaving out the fact that yeah, Sam and Dean have shared more things together, even if it hurts Alec and it makes them feel bad for him, they are all aware that it is something they cant change.
Idreamofivan chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Cute!
Idreamofivan chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
It is sad to remember that Alec is so young really, so young! This was a very nice, emotional chapter. I loved Joshua and how Sam and Alec interacted.