Reviews for It's in the Genes
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
Kyaa! I love it! OMG, the emotions! And the gooeyness! *beams* Thanks SO much for taking on this awesome, amazing ride! Bit sad it's done but it's worth it! _
Anne1013 chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
"Our tats don't incite riots..." Really? I think there is a lot of yelling going on whenever they show their tats. :}

How sad that they all feel a seems of doom and gloom, just because things seem to be going their way right now. I hope they have a chance for some fun before they jump back into hunting. But, knowing the Winchester luck, that wont happen.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to what our boys get into next.

Anne
494dwangel chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
i loved this chapter so much...update soon
masondixon chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
Thank You for the new chapter. Strange having the brothers together and no evilness or danger or fighting or anger around them. That took a moment to adjust to but that's because that is not "normal" for our boys. I look forward to what you write next. Thank You.
AmethystSiri chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
Fantastic chapter :) I can't wait for the next one, and more Winchester adventures :)
InSecret chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
-Well, after a ton of rewrites, here’s the next chapter. I’m crossing my fingers that it’s entertaining.-

Of COURSE it's entertaining, it always is! Seriously, I'm loving this story more and more. *big smile*
DarkAero chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
Man, you really get dizzy when reading so much brotherly love; it's written extremely well.

I got to admit that I'm a bit jealous; if I could write just half as good as you, I'd be peeing my pants, I guess. You really have an eye for the detail.

Thank you very much for sharing. I hope to be reading from you again soon.

Have a nice day.

Aero
pandora jazz chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
I'm glad that Alec is believing that he is a part of this family and that his brothers do want him there.

Interesting conversation between Alec and Sam about Stanford. I thought Sam's analysis of why he had to get away was probably right, now he does appreciate his family more.

I like how Sam and Alec worry about Dean, but I also feel sorry for Dean. He still has sutures and is recovering from his injuries, but I guess it has to be a little irritating for Dean to have his brothers talk about him right in front of him and not let him be the big brother. That has always been Dean's job, first with Sam and now Alec is included.

I can see Dean trying to get out of the cabin to go for a run, (though I don't think he should yet), I can't see Sam or Alec allowing it.

It was nice to have the brothers finally relax and just be a family, no hunts, Lilith or Manticore to worry about.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
sylia91 chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
I was so glad to see this update. I really enjoyed the banter between the boys and all the shifting alliances as the brothers took turns ganging up on each other, all very lovingly of course.
Amy chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
I love that Alec got Dean to back down and at the same time that let Dean show him just how much he trusts him and that he is a member of their family in every way. And then Sam goes and pulls the big bro duck rub. Lol. I love it. All three of them are happy, safe and together. As it should be. The heart to hearts were so full of spot on goodness, and the banter was great as always. Fantastic wrap up.
Kelcor chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Outstanding job, yet again! I hope this is like that song - "This is the story that never ends, it goes on and on my friend..." Uh-oh. Now it's stuck in my head! Aw, man! *sigh* My own fault, I guess. Anyway, Cheryl, seriously, great job! Can't wait for the next installment to this AU Masterpiece! :o)

Ellen
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Can we say aw? And e? *melts into gooeyness*
CMT1992 chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
I love your story! Can I request some LIMP Sam, And protective Dean/Protective Alec? I love it! good job!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 23 . 10/5/2009
*flails unhappily* I missed reviewing the previous chapter! It was a lovely chapter, but you'd already posted 23 when I got a chance to read it, and now I'm sad. Oh well. I'll just ramble longer than usual to make up for it.

I LOVE your fight scenes. They're so well-written and descriptive, it's like I'm sitting on the sidelines watching! And, you know, I love me a good fight scene! Especially if one of the boys manages to get himself punched in the face, since at the end, I still crave the h/c. It's a problem.

The idea of Alec in a cage is both horrifying and intriguing. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen at some point - sometimes the transgenic needs rescuing too! But I'm glad the boys finally got everything figured out. High time they started putting themselves back together, I say!

I wonder what would happen if there was a supernatural creature in the Seattle area? It would be a hunting trip AND a visit! YAY!

I'm so thrilled every time I see the TBC at the bottom of the post. Keep the chapters coming!
Karma22 chapter 23 . 10/5/2009
AH the fluffiness is attacking! I love it! Can't wait for the next installment! Hope it comes soon!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »