Reviews for Dream dates, nigthmare
Silver chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Wow, I feel really bad for Kaz, I wonder how his friends are going to take this when they find out about this sudden obsession, I mean, how Kaz reacted to thinking about girls and all that...is he even straight? I mean, you made it obvious he never really thought about that sort of thing before and he's never shown much of a personal interest in hot female creatures like Takinom or Intress, just respects them for their talents as warriors. So my point...what if Kaz's heart actually belongs to a guy? Just putting the idea out there. Anyway, please update this, it's going to be pretty interesting!
redx1221 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
You should write more chapters
Zeki-Kiryuu-kun628 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
when is serena gonna challenge Kaz?
Elememtal1000 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Only two words can describe this, total epicness:) The way you describe the battle was brilliant and I think this could have been an episode. The only thing I didn't like was that you used monster to describe the creatures.
alonealexabluerose chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
love it
HiroLemonFan chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Did you get the classroom scene from an episode of 6teen. I noticed a similar sinerio happened in one episode.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
bervo hhm hey ther-sood-chaotic-fan-fices-here
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
bervo ive-seean chaotic-it,s-croos-of-staergaite&waith-yu-gi-oh
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
bervo-ive-seean-chaotic-i,s-a-maix-of-sratgaite&yu-gi-oh

wiash-ther-a-paert-ffnt-for-chaotic so-i-put-to-you
alienphantom chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
This deserves a song because it's the on;y Chaotic stoy I've ever found!

~And now he knows how far she'd go~

To be the next freakshow, the girly-friend psyco!

Cover of a magazine, clingy girls and troubled teens,

He wished he never heard her name!

And there u go! Kazz's version of "American Psyco". which fits perfectly! XD
Hard-boiled Egg Devils chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
This is great.

It should be a lost episode.

It would be hilarious.

You pegged the characters on the head, got the creature's names right, placed proper battlegear in proper roles, really did a good job adding in the locations, and you even made it funny.

You will be the first to recieve such a grand prize; but don't let it go to your head.

I, Hard-Boiled Egg Devils, give this story; "CHAOTIC: Dream dates, nightmare", one Egg of the Gods, out of five.