Reviews for Family
Lord of the Shadows chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Consider this my joyous flail of approval. Oh how I love those two. _ Nicely done! And cute. :3
TheDemonShadow chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
This chapter was as cute as the first! But PLEASE don't just leave it there! Maybe a sequel? PLEASE! XD Your fans will love you forever!
Max Gat chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
This story gets cuter every time I read it!

Seriously, stop being so good!
TombeDeLaLune chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I actually checked the first chapter, to make sure there was a "the end" there too to be relieved. For a moment I thought it was the final end!

keep it up! House a kid (who is not a long lost teenage girl, and a genious arrogant like House) and Wilson : there is never enough of them...
TheDemonShadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was one of the best kidfic's in the Hilson verse I have ever read. I would just die of happiness if you could write more to this! I want to know how House and Wilson would fare as parents. Please please PLEASE!
Ashily chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I was really impressed with how well- and realistically- you wrote this. Most other HouseWilson plus kids stories I've read are horribly out of character and dangerously cliche.

Needless to say, this was a great relief. I'd love to see more. (:
Hexikon chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
God, that was so sweet, it nearly made me cry. And I think they would be nice parents.

By the way - House really has to like children letting them write on his expensive sneakers.
Wirewood chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aww! That was just too cute and I could definately see House and Wilson both being that good with kids. I love how Sara was excited to see House because to her he was probably just goofy uncle jamies friend and not a drug-addicted bastard. I really would love for you to write more about their adoption. )
HenryKate chapter 1 . 8/9/2008