Reviews for Responsibility
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/30
lol poor caius stuck with an insane brother
Sparkly1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
No idea if you look at comments since this was posted so many years ago, but I just ran across this today. So so cute. I really liked it. I even felt for Aro when "AJ" died. Hehehe! And for someone who doesn't like animals, Caius was certainly knowledgeable on black moor care. Thank you for sharing! :)

S.
OtakuAira chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
HAHAHAHA! That was so FUNNY and CUTE! Aro acting like a child and Caius is like his parent. Adorable! ",
Ulissae chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my God xD I've just loved this story xD I've read it during my English lesson and I started to laugh as a dumb one xD

Epic! So funny!

Good work ;)
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
haha love it xDD
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was... interesting.

Oh, and I found this fic in Keniaia's favorites:)
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
ha, i loved the ending! there's Aro & Caius actually having a nice talk, then Aro mentions he hasn't fed it, and Caius calls him a dumbass! very funny, lol!
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
haha this was a genius! im still laughing at it now hehe:) very good loved it poor aro jr haha:) caius is not pleased haha
chloe volturi chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
awsome story! my fav ur an awsome writer!
mrsnessieblack chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it when people write "Retarded Aro" stories! Thanks for making me laugh!
The Queen of Pixies chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
lol, poor Aro Jr. Swim in peace.
Kobalt Kompanion chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That is hilarious. I love it!
Desdemona85 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ok! I am laughing myself to tears! And, yes, Aro you are a dumbass! How could you forget to feed the poor fish?

I love Aro to pieces, I do and this though completely random makes me love the guy even more! He seems more like a cat person to me though lol.

Anyways, it's hard to find good humor pieces(I keep saying this!I think this is the third good one I read) involving Aro(and I wonder why? he really is a funny guy!)It seems people find it funny portraying him as a gay&creepy... oh, well!

Great job!
White As Snow chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Poor, poor Aro. I hope he gets a new fishie. :) Though he'll probably just kill that fish too.
Lurking Casually chapter 1 . 8/23/2009