Reviews for Persistent Memory
icebreather chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Really lovely, especially the ending!
Tracey Claybon chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
I wanted to compliment you on your work - it's well written, coherent, with excellent grammar and a firm grip on the characters' personalities, quirks and endearing qualities. You are now in my list of the best writers overall in , and this story is a particular example other writers should follow on writing fanfic in general and LOCI in particular.

I'll be reviewing other pieces of your work soon.

T
rindy713 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
alright! now we're making progress. it's so good to see bobby fully healing. i hope they are closer than ever after this.
rindy713 chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
i know the feelings will come back. they HAVE to! and i hope bobby expresses them.
rindy713 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
yeah, this is good. i'm starting to be hopeful. i wonder if it will come back to him that he loves her before it comes back to him that he hasn't admitted his feelings for her.
rindy713 chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
i want bobby to remember alex! whatever happens, if they work together, it'll be ok - but separated, it's dangerous for both of them.
rindy713 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
she needs to be there when he wakes up. i hope his brain is ok!
rindy713 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
omigosh! this really did escalate fast. i want to know more about what happened to bobby.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
interesting case. great job by bobby, catching on to the watch - just what i would expect of him, though. and now the serious action begins ...
OuroborosSnyder chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
OMG, I love the ending. How perfect. So cute. ) Great job with this. Definitely a fav. )

~Snyder~