Reviews for Beginnings
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Shame on me! I read your story ages ago, but upon reading it again this evening I realized I did not post a review. So, to correct this error, let me say this is a terrific story! Great job writing them "in character" all the way through and with good depth. Love the backstories you created, the cameo by Paul, and the basic situation. This is a wonderful kick off to it all!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Good job - I love your picture of how these two started out. Well done!

Joanne Distte chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
“Perry, I think we're in the wrong office.” hahaha i love this one, i could see Drake saying that XDD

It was all perfect, they were really IC all of them, and the dialogues between Perry and Della were fantastic
autumngold chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I love this story! Della made such a good first impression, I wonder if Mason would have hired her if he had found his office the same way and her just sitting in a chair? Your descriptions of all the characters is great but my favorite is when you describe Perry and Paul: Hurriedly, she dusted her hands off and turned as the door opened and two men stared in curiously. While they looked around, she took a moment to study them. Both were tall, sturdy looking men, confident and comfortable in their skin. The similarities ended there. One was fair, his eyes dancing quickly around the room before coming to rest on her. An easy smile lit up his face.

“Well, well. Who do we have here?” he asked, curiosity clear on his open features.

The other man was more intense, somehow. His hair was dark, and his look around the room was longer and more studied. Finally, his gaze also came to rest on her. He didn't speak, but his raised eyebrow echoed his companion's question.

Perfect! Thanks for writing this story! I so enjoyed reading it!
marcho chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
A great beginning to their professional lives! I like how the always efficient Della takes charge of organizing the office. I also like her assessment of Paul. Keep up the good work!
Elena George chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Great job!
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
That was fantastic. I love how Della met every challenge Mason set for her. Your descriptions were excellent, I could see the whole thing playing out in my mind. I thought his questioning her about whether she had any plants was particularly humorous.