Reviews for Hana's Home
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Just one hole... The Stoppables are Jewish, and it has been mentioned before that they do keep kosher. Otherwise, it's an excellent story!
Georgina of Dragons chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Age difference aside, this was a pretty good story.
VampireNaomi chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Isn't Monty a tad too old for Hana now? The creators said he was in his mid-forties in the series, so now that Hana is a teenager, he must be getting close to sixty. You haven't specified how long he spent as a stone statue so it's possible he's just as young as before, but somehow this pairing puts me a little off. I guess it's because we saw Hana as a baby, so the contrast to Monty is more striking than in other Monty/teenager fics.

That said, I loved that phone call between Monty and Hana. He sounded incredibly creepy there, and I could just imagine his voice. Monty was also really in character here, and some of his lines were delightfully witty. He could have made the threat to Ron a tad worse, though.

I am a little surprised by how fast Hana accepted her fate. I would have expected her to fight back with everything she has. She could have had numerous possibilities to escape while she's stealing something, for example. The story is also going a bit fast, and I think that's damaging the development of the pairing. However, since this is isn't your main fic but rather a side project, I guess it's understandable that you can't go as much into detail as in the other fics.

I'm by no means saying that I don't like this. I do, and I think this is a really intriguing pairing. I just suppose I would have been more interested in seeing a father/daughter kind of relationship between them because of the age difference and because you've already done "Monkey Fist and a thief girl fall in love" story so well in the Monkey Love series. Something new, you know? ;)

I was really intrigued by the introduction of the Yono, by the way. He really brought some spice into the story and he worked as a nice opposite to Monty's growing feelings for Hana.
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Good so far, but in your story, did "Graduation" happen? Ron progressively overcame his fear of monkeys through the series. Remember Chippy, Frederick, and that line from "So the Drama"? (Young Ron: Future me isn't afraid of monkeys! I get brave!)

Besides that, this is a pretty good story. Thanks for posting!
FlameofIsis chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Aw, you weren't kidding with the whole "tragic love story" thing. So sad...why can't Monty ever find love and be happy? Ugh...you torture him too much XD lol jk! Great little short series!
FlameofIsis chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Ahaha aw the ending was so cute! That song is adorable! I love Beauty and the Beast. One of my fav Disney movies! Great job!
FlameofIsis chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Great chapter! Geez, I guess Monkey Fist isn't giving Han much of a choice! Yikes.
FlameofIsis chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow, very good opening chapter! Aww Kim and Ron are getting married. How cute - Off to read the other chapters!