Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: Quidditch, Again
Intervigilium chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
While I have a hard time accepting that Albus would take that long to 'purpose' his first detention, this is the way it should have happened. Dude, this is like baseball - the mithology you created and expand upon is amazing.

(and I kind of want to see you elaborate on Neville's career at Hogwarts...)
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Good one. Neville is great.
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very clever. : D
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was fantastic; I loved how Neville's line, "Seventy-five points from Slytherin, not that you care". I loved the letter at the end too.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hahahaa... brilliant.
hermionesw chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was just plain mean and sneaky, something i still respect. Don't get me wrong I stand up for my frens and all that jazz but I do like a litle mischief every now abd then.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Haha! These stories are so addictive!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ha! I love the side of Albus you show here, and it's amazing how much plot you can get across in a fairly short story :-D It was nice to see your Neville here too - I love the character you gave him.

Thanks for the great oneshot )

-Crescent
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ah, clever boy. No rivalry there, eh? Really cute story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Probably the only Potter in existance not to want to play or watch a Quidditch match. I can just imagine what Harry and Ginny are wondering. Or, maybe they know how much the boys detest each other.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I didn't think he hated his brother THAT much. But still very funny.

Keep Writing!
Nongarak chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
No Quidditch for Albi, eh? Well, at least he can think of ways out of it. Good for him. More Mercury!
drcjsnider chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
haha... oh so unexpected... really delightful!
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
LMAO I love Albus and his sneaky, sneaky ways. This sounds like something I would pull, only I might have blown up something in the potions class instead.
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 8/28/2008