Reviews for Oh, Hell, and No
Revera Celia chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Okay, my favorite part of this story is Temari and sails conversation over the phone DDDDD
Seriously, She's threatening him without threatening him LOLOL
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
I love your story! It nearly made me cry. I wish my life was like that :-)
Seiga Niko chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
Wow...I am enchanted by your writing...just reading the sweet goodness of it all was fantastic.

I was totally caught off guard by who 'Anonymous' was. (Not gonna say here in case people are looking in reviews for spoilers XD) He was definitely not quite who I expected him to be. I mean, who knew he could write such deep emotional stuff?

I love how this story is written, with three disconnected story threads, so completely different, with no real interaction between them, and yet it works so perfectly. Three stories, all so different, and yet all so the same...

I must admit, I really connect on a level with all of the pairings here...the struggles and hardship and all rings so true. It means a lot to me, and it makes me think of the time when I finally knew who my special person was. It really was great.

I simply love how all of the pairings are in here. Some of my favorites! Oh, how glorious it is! Especially the moments with Hinata and Anonymous...

Oh, well, I'd best stop rambling now.

Write on,

Musings of a Reader chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
It is amazing how you could fit nejiten, shikatema, gaamatsu, sasunarul, saiino, leesaku, and kibahina into one epic story
cinnamon stick chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
That story was lovely, it just makes me feel happy and feel like smiling...

haha weird...
Tra chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
i hate to tell you this...but matsuri not only is like, triple ooc, she creeps me out. just saying

on another note, this is my favorite story on fanfiction because you get the best couples, smoosh them together, and FINALLY there is someone out there who believes sakura and rock lee should be together so that a little sasunaru can take place! YAY!
SaSaSaShika chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
meep! i've already read this and nearly had a happy attack when i found it again.

yes, jedediah?

you did have a happy attack

sorry about her crazyness. shes just dumb like that.

SHADDAP! *whack*

and...thus ends...the tale of jedediah...

*sighs* sorry for my crazy! just wanted to let you know that i appreciate your origionality in this fic and that you managed to incorporate all of their personalities while still making this unique and entertaining. thaks for not being -too- difficult to find

*cough, cough*

as i was saying, i'm glad i get to read this and i think you should become a writer. i wonder if you'd consider making another naruto fic? too lazy to check

and thanks for not only thinking but BEING outside the box of normality and if you'll excuse me, i have an inner personality to wipe up off the floor...
SaSaSaShika chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
SQUEEEEEEEEE! (OBAMA!OBAMA!OBAMA!)sooo cute!1 i love the touch with dei/tobi and sasu/naru. i am(sadly T.T) a yaoi fangirl. everything you made happen in this story was perfect. i want to read more of your stories and keep up the great work. wonderful ending!
Tra chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
CHA! keep up the kickass work! i like the way you changed all the characters to fit a more normal society. keep it up and keep going!
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
The stupid computer didn't let me review the last chapter again so I'll just review this one. I loved your story! It had all of my favorite pairings in it and everyone had a happy ending. I LOVED IT! I love all your stories!

whateverbro chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
God, I am IN LOVE with you! xD Not only are you a kick-ass writer, but you ship ShikaTema, NejiTen AND KIBAHINA?

The 'kick-ass' writer thing plays a huge part in my being in love with you, by the way. And although I'm only through the second chapter and am not even still entirely sure this is a KibaHina pairing yet, the anonymous sender having a mother and a sister kind of.. Gives it away a little. xD Fingers crossed it is KibaHina, though.

As a side note, I adore your stories, specially your ShikaTema's. They are AWESOME. Incomparably awesome. Just,.. good job.

*Standing ovation*
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
THis story is perfect! And by perfect i mean perfect! Yes Obama power GObama
Camilla.Shinigami chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
It was a very nice story to read, thanks for writing it! Made my day! Oh, and expect to see some of my reviews on your other stories too _

Tenten2295 chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
This story was great. I'm so sad it had to end. I thought the person from the letters was Sasuke...But I'm glad it was Kiba. _ I can really tell that you put a lot of effort into this story and i loved the ending. I will read some more of your stories! Never stop writing!

Catxisxme chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
Oh. My. God.

You are absolutely the GREATEST writer I have ever read a story from! I am crying because this story is over! It was so perfect it makes me jealous that I can't write like this!

The things I love about this story are:

I love how it's realistic and how they all didn't fall in love really fast, like so many other stories portray.

I love how a lot of the things in here remind me of me and my boyfriend.

I love how there were practically no spelling errors, unlike many other stories.

I love how the three girls never actually interact, because it isn't cliche this way.

I love how it's dramatic, but still funny.

I love the word choice.

I love how this is only the second story that has gotten me to cry because it had ended.

I love how the characters are really OOC, but they can still pull it off.

I love how you describe practically EVERYTHING. Like how you always describe the clothes they wear.

I love how instead of making Hinata choose either Sasuke or Naruto, she gets Kiba.

I love how you don't give any hints about who Hinata's love letters are from. I had no idea and I thought it was Sasuke at first.

I love how all the girls have similar situations and feel terrible, then it all gets better.

I basically love EVERYTHING about this story! I will DEFINITELY read more of your masterpieces!

Thank you SO much for contributing this amazing story to fanfiction!