Reviews for chronical of the male mews
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
At least I can offer you this advice; put this up in the Tokyo Mew Mew Crossovers archive, with Anime X-Overs for a secondary (sub-)category.
silver fire wolf chapter 25 . 7/18/2010
wow and i though one of my years could get jacked up
silver fire wolf chapter 24 . 3/15/2010
oh wow cool i was wondering will you read my elemental senshi fic it's tackes place in dimetion b but with difreent chariters an a very big plot line
AshK1980 chapter 24 . 7/26/2009
did you forget that Shuu/Saika, Ren/Ranma(A), and Satoshi/Sayomi were supposed to help them learn to control their curses by will instead of varying temperatures of water? Also its Na No Da not No Na Da. Good work and great ending to the first season! Keep up the great work!

Emma Iveli chapter 24 . 7/26/2009
Okay... That was funny and also a sweet ending. A very sweet ending.

Also durring the road trip, are those Josh insulted going to hit to hit him... because that would be funny.
Emma Iveli chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
Okay... I have to say I loved Josh's fight...
AshK1980 chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
Good work on this update as always! Keep on Keepin' on!

Emma Iveli chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
Cool chapter... I loved the line about humilation builds charater... that was funny,

Also quick question: are any of the demsnion D (New Senshi characters) ever going to appear?
AshK1980 chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
Nice work on this update as always! Keep on keepin' on!

Emma Iveli chapter 21 . 6/26/2009
That was a pretty good chapter... of coruse the guys were effected... heh... heh... heh...
AshK1980 chapter 21 . 6/26/2009
To prevent confusion, you should do what Emma and I do. Either A, B, or C in parentheses next to the character. Also have you decided which three A Senshi you will keep? Anyway great chapter as always.

AshK1980 chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
Nice update!
Jeremy Riley chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
Hey, thnaks for posting the chapter. I hope you like the new Mews I posted. i could ad a backstory to their origins if you like. They are people from other anime that got Mew powers to help Kiba by an unknown benefactor (mainly his mother from the Infadin realm.) These brave five people look up to Kiba as their leader, and Kiba accepts them as their friend. Zakuro also joins theis squad as second-in-command.
Emma Iveli chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
Okay... Kite malfunction was great, the moment he said "Bite my Shiny Metal Ass" I laughed so hard I went into a coughing fit. Granted right now I'm coughing like crazy due to my heath issues... but still. Great chapter... and I loved th epic foreshwoding line too.
AshK1980 chapter 19 . 3/23/2009
Nice update! Keep on Keepin' On!