Reviews for Beyond Centuries: Hero of Time, Hero of Winds
Naughty Jesus chapter 1 . 3/17
I am starting this story so I'll review the first chapter like I usually do. I love the idea of them being in another world and it being wind waker is such a brilliant plot; since of course by that day and age vaati will be long forgotten and hidden under tons of water. I also enjoy that you picked another Link to use rather than windy (ww link) or the regular four swords Link. I love crossovers. I can't wait to continue on in this story as I very much enjoyed the first chapter.
Annie Nomonous chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
I read both the stories. The second one made me cry at the end. I am a wimp...
Black-fox Lia chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Waw ...
Just so amazing **
I can't describe what i really think about your fanfic ( I'm french , and my english is very bad :/ )
I really love how you made Vaati 's charactere , and his relationship with other charactere :D

And even if i'm a little frustrated , because i'm a yaoiste (and Vaalink is one of my fav pairings )
I wanna say :

Thank you for this beautiful story ! *-*
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
Great story, it was slow in the begining but gradually got better. I loved the bittersweet ending and can not wait to read the squel.
faunegilsaga chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
poor Vaati, hangovers are never fun :(
Kate chapter 22 . 2/4/2011
Wow. This series is so good. There are no words for it. :) I'm excited for the sequel! Thank you for sharing and putting up this story! :) thank you! _

~Kate
wolflink luver chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
OMG this is hilarious! in any chapaters you should have them fail miserably or become wolves in another timeling hahha ah
HungryDemon777 chapter 21 . 12/31/2010
Dear Vaati:

Yes you are a grand and powerful sorcerer but in my eyes to be all powerful and dark as well as manelovant or however you spell that dose not mean you have to be downright evil to prove that. You vaati are not as low as ganondorf nor will you ever be but from the words of a fan of yours dont deny what is in your heart vaati I think you can see what I am aiming at

With that second part of your story is down and i must say your story actually got me on the verge of tears i actually want to cry right now this is again not really a review more like a fan rambling but you got me to really feel an attachment to your character portrayals in this part to be honest i was wanting to get into it for the sake of the humorous situations such as vaati and the darknut and the traumatizing hookshot moments in the castle in the sky. I also adore how you made vaati out to be a jerk ass but we as fans and myself as well in this ranks with bad grammar can clearly see he is a very lovable guy under that bad ass exterior I will continue reading on and giving full feedback like this because i will be honest with you, you are a fantastic author and i would love to see your work come into publication where i live as either a novel or graphic novel anyways i love what you have going on right now and i am dare i say falling for your portrayal of vaati very much sighed me a more recent fan
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
I know Dethl is a rather unappreciated villain, but I think he has a charm all his own. I really like the fact that you brought him back and have him toy with the mind of one of Link's greatest enemies. But pure awesomeness could only be reached if Dethl began invading Ganon's dreams.
LilyMoonstone chapter 22 . 8/8/2010
Yeah! Great fanfic! finished it around 2 hours! No offense Vaati, but u r so cute I want 2 hug u!
StaminaRose chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
Why is Opal so powerful? Ive been reading through and that is the one thing that has been wrong with this fiction. Glaringly wrong.

Shes an unheard of monster sealed in a box from years ago. But apparently she can change dimensions, alter time and space, use amazing curses on Vaati that seal all his magic without apparently anyone - including the great master sorcerer vaati himself - being able to find ways to loosen them (id have just searched for another powerful mage by now) and, amazingly, she can summons doomful light magic swords of goodness to kill Ganon too? I thought Ganon was somewhat unkillable, otherwise someone would have done it by now instead of just sealing him for the next link. Im certain that hes supposed to be defeated by the hero of time. Alright, so its possible that hes gonna come back, but she shouldnt have even been able to defeat him. This would have gone perfectly if shed saved link and vaati from being skewered, and then link went onto fight more. but this sorta thing just ruins the story. OCs are fine for this kind of fiction but its sad to see even a writer of your skill apparently cant create non-Mary-Sues.

Its disapointing.
Final Authority chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
Once again, this was a great story. I loved how you characterized everyone in Windwaker, you really caught the spirit of the game and the characters. Of course, Link and Vaati made a great pair. I'm glad everything worked out okay in the end! :)

So, there's a sequel huh? Guess what my next read is? ;D
Jioplip chapter 22 . 2/28/2010
WOOT! BRILLIANT! I LOVED IT! EVERY LAST BIT!

From Helmaroc King, to the Pirate crew, bravo!

From Opal's story and character, to Vaati's transformation into a grudging hero, amazing!

From that final, touching death scene, to the people's acceptence of Vaati, superb!

All-in-all, it was effing amazing!
Dorn chapter 22 . 2/8/2010
Well I'm sorry I don't know how this works(my first review) and I know you finished this in 08 but I am a life long Zelda fan and I loved this story and I don't know if you even have an account anymore or rather if you use it anymore and if you do I'm not sure if this notifies you or if you have to look at them yourself but I just wanted to say good job but I haven't found The Unresolved on the story place if you uploaded it and had problems please re-upload or if you forgot about it(I know really good,creative people(parentheses in other parentheses lol right, but anyway yes I was complementing you again)have a lot of projects in fact(yes doing it again,I am a little too serious in everything I do)I was nearly brought to tears when Scoot Woocos a popular newgrounds member said he was putting a project on hold)but if you have please continue it I don't have an account on this but if you wish to respond my Email is (no capitals as written)sorry for rambling thanks for the time :).
Mirria1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010