Reviews for Moonlight
The Reality DumPer chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
It was beautiful. The fluffiness just right, the sweetness melting in my palette enough to last for a moment, yet remain cherished and memorable.
I think I just described food xD
Nonetheless, this was a very good story.
Mary Oldacre chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I only just read chapter one, but I like that your Saturos and Menardi aren't super-evil-threats-and-and-fire-all-the-time, I like that they seem human, they aren't cruel.
Atruya chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Such a cute little lovestory. With a very satisfying conclusion to boot. So tender and gentle, I think it made my enamel melt.

This review might be three years overdue, but I just wanted you to know I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. If you ever find your inner muse again don't be discouraged to release whatever you come up with.
CombinationBox68731 chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
you know, this is one of my absolute favorite stories. every time I need inspiration, I'll read this, and I am reminded of what I want my readers to feel. You really are a talented writer-Moonlight was written like a professional writer would. I like to write stuff like this, and you are one of my fanfiction idols! Really good job.
CombinationBox68731 chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
That was really nice!you should keep on writing. Here's an idea:Karis/sveta, I think you would write that well.
Doiknwyou chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
That was grear. You really had me feeling for Jenna, and Ivan connect to that pining feeling. Amazing!
HIDING FROM CHLOE chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
Hey, if you can add epilogues a year late, I can review six months late, right?

This is pretty awesome, just in case you hadn't noticed. I wish the first half was longer, though - the detail and experience in the last two chapters and epilogue are what push this from the "pretty cool story bro" area to the "pretty awesome" area.

I came here from the golden sun wiki, and I have to say it's a good link.
Elrandir chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
wow.

I could add "wow" too.

A good pairing, really, and I like the diary.

Well, I think of a long speech, but two words will be enough I guess: "Thank you".
ThorHammer17 chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Yes, hit that review button indeed! What a marvelous finish. It certainly adds some closure to this story. The unfortunate thing is that I haven't seen some of your older reviewers on this site for a very long time...

It was nice to read this. And definitely worth the wait. I have this one bookmarked, did you know? I'm not sure if I favorited it or not before, but it will be after I submit this.

I couldn't believe that you updated this. I opened this up and I just couldn't believe it. Congratulations on a story well done. This is easily some of my favorite work on this site.

* Tips hat *
Lemurian 04 chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Aw...

I'd almost forgotten about this story, but when I read those first lines, it all came back to me. That's a Christmas present for sure.

Reading this puts a big smile on Yuri fans like me. It's an unorthodox pairing, but you still manage to pull it off so well. Your language is very good, leaving the right amount of description up to the reader and creating a very nice atmosphere.

Though, I would have liked to know the other characters' reactions to this (especially Isaac, who's usually paired up with one of them).

Very nice epilogue and a very good story. You've inspired me to get on with my own Yuri fanfics as well.

Five stars
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Perfect.

Utterly, completely, emotionally, wonderfully perfect.

I can't say any more than that for how glad I am to have finished reading this final chapter.

Thank you for giving us this story. _
NoNameForOldFish chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
This is how you do a Yuri Fanfic! It feels legitimately heartwarming. I darn near want to cry for them by the end. Dare I say this can stand up there with some of the more famous canon-based pairing fics.
Night22Wing chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Wow... Golden Sun is officially the most beautiful game in the world, just because of this.

Beautifully written to the point I could empathise with Jenna's emotions, it was full of heart and love.

Ignore the apathetic ignoramus that cannot appreciate utterly class writing, because such words are not worthy of this magnificent poetry.

"A", better than Harry Potter, any day!

Congratulations!
Selhrac chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Okay, I've read this several times over and over, and I can't stop crying for them. My goodness, its a very beautiful story. Maybe its because I'm a guy or something, but this story is pretty deep if you ask me. I don't want to drive you nuts, but if you write an epilogue, then that will definitely be a fitting ending to Moonlight. It's not that I don't like cliffhanger endings (actually, I think cliff-hanger endings are the best), but this story is so good, it doesn't deserve a cliffhanger. Its needs to be finished in a beautiful way.
Eds Maniac chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
You know, it was only a few hours ago that I first thought: "Hm...you know what? I'm not a guy who likes to pair two fictional characters together, but Jenna and Mia have this thing about them." I looked online for elaboration of this pairing, but I only found this story. No fanpages, no fan-art, nothing. Just this story.

And my God, what a story this was. I blazed through it in...seven minutes tops, and I just went through it again. The chapters are quite terse, as you've said often, but they're chock-full of emotion, and though that may sound like a cliche line, it's the truth. The evolution of feelings of simple fascination to full-blown love on Jenna's part was incredible, and what made the story so great was the unexpected twist at the end (I won't repeat it, just in case a wayward reader clicks the reviews first!). The story flowed extremely well and the writing was descriptive enough to convey Jenna's emotions and what was going on during the journal entries. You even mentioned some of the side-quests in one of the later chapters, which I thought was cool.

But you have to admit, in the whole Golden Sun series, Jenna and Mia probably spend the longest time apart than any other two characters, which makes it tough to come up with a good romance story that fits in the context of the series. But...wow, it just worked here. Brilliantly. Heck, I even liked the author comments in between chapters!

The only criticism I have, if you want any, is that Mia seemed a little -too- oblivious to the situation and was a bit flat for most of the time we "saw" her, but again, the twist at the end kind of made up for that.

But anyway, as a guy who usually stays away from the romance stories, I must say I'm thoroughly impressed and would love to see that epilogue promise come to fruition. Well done!