Reviews for Flicker of Doubt
FavUYA chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Cool
just-fangirl-things chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
i loved it! Dash and Danny totally go together, A good yaoi pairing if i may say. *nod, nod* v-v*
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
THERE NEEDS TO BE A SECOUND PART DASH GET UR PRETTY ASS UP AND TELL THEM UR WITH DANNY-CHAN
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
How very romantic...(cries loudly)
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Heh, I like it. I hope that you can complete this soon, I am looking foward to it.
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I like this, the doubt he has inside, its a hard thing that coming out process, load of unneeded bull but still hards steps, made me think of the past, i like this though, the gentle flow. its beautiful.
Death Note Owner13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
NO! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
It's OK. Dash is pretty obviously gay in the show, anyway (and almost certainly has a crush on Danny cannonically), so if anyone's a little OOC, it's Danny.

This was good, though. As a fan of the pairing, I can say that I've seen (much) worse, but not (much) better.
Rin0rourke chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
A good dash of personality and a likably awkward conversation. I feel for the boys and the "up against the wall" interpretation of their relationship. The show of Danny revealing to Dash his secret not to long after they hook up shows the depth of his devotion without describing the lovey fanatical antics most put in a fanfiction. Also Dash's desperate attempt to steer clear of, and then the need for, Danny subtly indicates the uncertainty and conflict he'll develop later on in their relationship. All in all a delightful romp of a read, the unique qualities you put into the characters shouldn't be seen as oc, by the way, but rather a reliable tactic for realistic canon.

-Rin
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Kill the evil Plot-bunnies of DOOM!

XP, seriously, I hate the little things. Well about the fic-oh drat, I have to cut this review short. Anywho, I was feeling kind of like reading a slash earlier, so yeah. Thanks for that. Now I'm off to jot down my latest plot bunny and fry it in hot oil!

~Catalyst
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
y'know i gotta say, i really don't like this pairing all too much. but i wanted to read it since my Ice-Onii-chan made it and i really did like it. and i'm not saying that just because your my friend but it was really good.

Whoo~ Danny Phantom...That was the stuff back in the day. XD I taped like every episode and movie. XDD (I still have them too.)Butch Hartman decided to cancel it all those fans got mad and petions got made (i signed a few) and he did a few more episodes and then the final movie and then said that was it even though he left the episodes off so there could've been more episodes that would lead up to the series finale. aw well, i still enjoyed it all. Conuntiue with the good stuff! ja~