Reviews for A Good Book
Neoraichu chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Well, I suppose I'd like to see a story where two apparently normal members of the opposite sex meet at a mating springs, and yet produce a mutant offspring who doesn't fit in and is obviously some kind of mutant among their own kind. Some possibilities include two humans who mate and produce a four armed blue skinned girl (a Daeva), two horses who mate and produced an eight legged mare (a Sleipnir), two dogs who mate and produce a three-headed dog (a Cerberus), and other possibilities abound. The resulting creature, like the Nightmare, would be smart enough to understand language even if they couldn't use it. I suppose in the case of humans, it might be as a result of one of their magical gifts, but the other cases may have resulted from recessive genes or something. I really liked the book about Mare Imbrium. I've even written fanfiction about a pony who goes by the same name. :)
jennamarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
well, I think I would have done the exact same thing if I'd been in your shoes...
Angel Sorano chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Cool!
That was actually really good short story. It actually seem like something that pop up in a xanth book when they bring humans there. Good story, even if it wasn't continous it was still a good read.
Tannim Murphy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This seems like an awesome beginning to a Xanth novel. _