Reviews for TRTSS5: Spatial Loss!
shadowfan999 chapter 34 . 6/26/2013
awesome as usual i see
AshK1980 chapter 34 . 5/4/2012
Nice update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Good work on this update as well! Keep up the awesome work!
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Another awesome ch!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awesome job on the crossover!
KPheonix chapter 32 . 2/12/2011
Wow, this is the second time someone pulls the pregnancy by kiss, stunt. Are women so enamored by Ranma, they want his kids that badly? Or was it just Serori's desire to have a strong child from a ridiculously powerful being?

Anyway, she'll find it hard being a mother, especially with an eventual gender changing child who will eventually demand answers if he's raised ala Saiyan fashion. Who knows? He may show up on Earth as an antagonist and go after Ranma for not being his mother's mate. ANother time, another story I guess.

As for Ranma being promoted, didn't he'd shirk responsibility unless of course he follows the Kirk method: "Don't let them promote you. No matter what".

Old era Kirk and Spock. Watched Trouble with Tribbles last night. Got reminded why Spock is the best Vulcan of them all with Zachary Quinto close second.
AshK1980 chapter 32 . 2/11/2011
Another great update as always!
Tristar chapter 31 . 6/30/2010
and Amusing thought just accured to me. We know Goku is a disendent of Ranma and we also know Ryuoga is the 'Mother' of Broly why not have Vegeta be decended from Usa wouldn't that leave the so called Saiyan prince just twitching.

"Hey Vegeta we're cousins!"

"Get off me Kakarot! Final shine!" Vegeta walks away with nervous twitch. "I am not related to that, that, that lunatic!"

sorry sorry just random musings feel free to ignore.
Wonderbee31 chapter 31 . 6/17/2010
Oh boy, just the wrong time for the other man to show up huh, and liked Clelery and Usagi having their wicked way with Ranma, as well as Ranma's secret technique of being able to fool Will.
Innortal chapter 31 . 6/16/2010
Nice twist.
AshK1980 chapter 30 . 3/3/2010
Nice work! Keep them coming!
Wonderbee31 chapter 30 . 3/2/2010
Go B-9!, and too bad he couldn't learn Anything goes, or maybe he could learn the insults anyway, LOL. Will be curious as to what will happen in the next part with Ranma having to fight, and if Celery will continue to warm to him, or if she's playing her own games.
Innortal chapter 30 . 3/2/2010
Nice humor.
KPheonix chapter 30 . 3/2/2010
Fun filled chapter, plus character development for the characters, and doctor Smith is as annoying as usual. BY the way, yo focused on My own worst enemy for the last few weeks. Will you concentrate on another sole story or will you bounce between stories again?
AshK1980 chapter 29 . 9/14/2009