Reviews for Warmth
CentauRita chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Edward...content? That's new for him...usually he's emo and over-thinking...everything! You did well there, Edward...your wife is thoroughly exhausted and worn out from your love making. Well done!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Book and Movie was tame to your...Flame and how brightly it burns and the yearns from the both of them. It's how I pictured it, too. He's a vampire and she is his singer. You sung it beautifully, dearest KBC.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Oh...YES! Now THAT is what I'm talking about.

I think Edward has totally embraced Bella's **cough, cough**one request, whole heartedly!

Beautiful chappie.
icrodriguez chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
Hey Darlin!

You have an original work? Where can I find that again? You know I've been your fan dunce day 1, girl!

Where can I find that again?

XOXO!
cela chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
yes I totally agree. I think living in a household with three mated couples for fifty years has a lot to do with Edwards sexuality. how could it not? if they were all unchanging they would always be honeymooners too.
cela chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I think Edward is a marvelous lover! if only my ex-husband was that good he might not be my ex husband.
cela chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
well, well, who knew mr. Cullen had it in him?
cela chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
it makes me wonder if Edward is like this , what are Emmett, jasper and carlisle like? I think if I couldn't have Edward, that jasper would be next best.
Anonymous Dramione chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Lol, I can just imagine edwards penis flopping in the wind while he runs! lol
Wendyg63 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Lots of reasons to be proud. It was really good
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great coming together
philipno2 chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Awesome story! :)
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Holy lemon! Love wild anamalisitc (but still loving) vampire lover Edward.
Hazeldene chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Sexy Vampire Edward, my favourite kind. Looking forward t lots more!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
this is my favorite story
1,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »