Reviews for Warmth
senoracullen1974 chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Excellent! I have recommended this to my friends. I will read it again.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
I love everything about your writing exept the mound and the fleashy mounds
it just bothers me
please keep writing I accidentally stumbled across it loved it closed the tab by accident and spent hours looking for it
ps please write the chapter where edward gets turned on by the strawbarrys from his pov!
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
What a scene. That was way hotter than BPOV. It's definitely reminiscent of Midnight Sun
babesbraves chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Wow so HOT and unbelievably EROTIC with more the a capital E! If Stephanie Meyers had had you add sex scenes to her book they would have been the best selling book ever!
misspooky chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is without a doubt the best story written about the would be sex scenes that still goes hand in hand with the Edwad and Bella persona.
Ive read a lot of good ones and even more badl ones that has nothing to do with them as they are in the books and sadly Ive only read a handful of really dead on stories that could fit into the books easily.
Thx for writing and uploading! 3
MoodySammy chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Ur doing a great job! I'd love to be on bellas end of things, lol...
Pabot chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Aaah, if only SM could write as good as some of us... *points at KatieBelleCullen* Truly, it was amazing. And I love it that even while describing raw animalistic sex you're still capable of putting so much love and emotions into it. You know, this whole fanfiction, it's just... so... warm. So freakin' warm.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
There you go :D. My...goodness
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I thought there'd be some oral in there for him? :D
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
What fun :D
Katy chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Awesome that is the only word I can think of
PeelmeagrapeNY chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Good stuff!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Yum
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful imagery, but sex on bare sand is all kinds of painful & itchy!
dv chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT CANT BE OVER! oh god... im crying my eyes out...
1,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »