Reviews for Chasing Nightmares
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was great! :D
I love how you wrote Jasper.
Reira Redemption chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I enjoyed this, the only thing I found difficult to wrap my head around was her age. I was assuming she was much older but it seems like I missed something about where you state her age/size. VERY fluffy IMO and I LOVED it. 5 stars. xoxoxo
supreme queen1106 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love Jasper too. This was beautiful, I loved it so much. Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Your take on Jasper is the exact right one, in that it matches mine! Not too snarky of me I hope! This was so spot on as to what Jasper would be thinking and feeling, and I really liked it!
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aw I love this! I wasn't so sure when I first read the description but I was totally sucked in the second I started reading. You're view of Jasper is wonderful and you also wrote Edward nicely. Keep it up!
Deadly Regret chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You did really good! I love the story, but I really love how you kept it all so real. You made it clear that Jasper wasn't seen as a monster or stained and tainted solder, but a sentinel of the highest honor. Someone the family looked to- who Nessie looked to. Even though Jasper could feel and see how much Nessie loved him- you didn't have him be immediately convinced. You knew it would take time to take a persons frame of mind from the negative to the positive. 5/5 Stars! Fav!
ash chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOVED THIS they seriously need more jasper and alice in the movies especially moments like these!
Yodes chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww so sweet!
BelkatyaInGlassBoxes chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I cannot tell you enough how much I LOVED your Jasper! To me it seemed the perfect portrayal. The fluff was so cute too!
Brazos chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Sorry this review is so late, but I just now found this wonderful story. Well done.
together24x3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
What a beautiful story , it brought tears to my eyes!
lissie-rose chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
this is a really good one-shot. The way it's written and how each character is portrayed is amazing. a really original piece of work :)
NativeMoon95 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011