Reviews for Time Goes By
The Hero of Time 1998 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This...is...so...wow.
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
interesting story, i never thought of it that way. Poor Link has so much stress!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is great. I had some very dark thoughts while playing Majora's mask. At the end I couldn't do it all and help everyone. I know it was just a game, but I cried anyway. Thanks for sharing.
Smash-the-Elder chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
True, all too true. I sometimes feel that exact way when I play Majora's Mask. Mostly, I mock-lament about it, but it does slightly unsettle me. Good job.
Johanna Xarricken chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
*Wah...*

That is amazing. I love it. And it's so true! Fantastic work.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I've been spending time playing MM for the first time, and... yeah. It's the truth, isn't it? You do the various quests, you get the special items and songs - but you have to reset to have enough time to progress and people's tragedies reset.

I was so sad when one of the Zora said "Miaku, you couldn't do it, could you?" (regarding the eggs) and I wanted to say "I did it twice already!"

Great job with capturing the angst poor Link must be feeling all through this game.
Jeap118 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow this story is very very good, this story portrays EXACTLY why i started a Majora's Mask challenge, so for anyone who reads reviews, here's the challenge for you. when capable of doing so, do all of the following in one cycle(quite difficult)in any order.

Save all 7 of lulu's eggs

do the alien quest(can be done after the first part of the anju quest.

do the anju kafei side quest

and beat all 4 bosses and beat majora

good story.
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh my goodness. You really just captured the whole feeling in the game! Very well done, awesome.

I feel that way every time I play the game, doing one thing and always having the other things going on so tragically at the back of my mind. It's so sad.
AlchemistM chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Beautifully done. It almost made me want to cry...

Good job of capturing the emotions of the moment.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Nice, really captures the emotions, yet so simple.
H-bomber chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yeah, I thought about that too in the game, and that's why this game depresses me.