Reviews for Easing the Spring
Tidwell chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
I liked "The Butterfly Effect". Crossing that premise with House seems like a daunting task, but your story shows a lot of promise.

Evan is a worthy OC. He's got a touch of the wiseass in him. That's good.

I love how House doesn't speak in these two chapters-yet, through the actions and banter of his colleagues, he speaks volumes. Chase playing the Radiohead song, while watching House's 'fusiform gyrus' light up made me chuckle.

So I'm intrigued. This is creepy and interesting enough to leave me wanting more. Bring it on :)
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what's going to happen~
Eryaforsthye chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
For some reason this line:

"Hell, I'm scared of those little bastards!"

Made me die laughing. Seriously. :P

I adore your characterisation of Chase and Foreman here - I could *hear* the lines being said and it absolutely delighted me. :D

Can't wait for more - I want to see where this wonderful fic of yours goes! :D

*bounces excitedly*
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Loved The Butterfly Effect and it goes without saying I love House MD. Your stories are always first class. Looking forward to this BIG time.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh this looks interesting. I don't watch the butterfly effect, so I hope I'll be able to follow it. Great first chapter, and now I'm looking forward to more.

Hollie : )
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Of course you know -this brings a whole new meaning to House's "maybe it was Ashton Kutcher" comment.
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Never seen (or really heard of) "Butterfly Effect" before but this has intrigued and delighted me so far.

I'm loving the tone and this and the fact that, yet again, someone is aware of the inherent wrong-ness of what happened to House in 'Wilson's Heart'.

I'm interested in where you take this, and the fact that it's you writing tells me that it will be taken to a very fantastic place indeed. :P

I simply can't wait for more! :D

*favourites*