Reviews for The Terrible Onslaught of Puberty
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
LMFAO THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

I find it offending as a christian that you even have to put up a stupid warning about religious people being offended by this story. Its a short story bout a man praying to God twisted for humor. What the hell is so offending about that? It's fiction! Anybody who gets offended by this, which is hilarious and should be viewed as hilarious only, needs to be less serious in life and smell the roses!

Lol, I loved it!

~Miko
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I don't hate Kaho that much, and I don't think that Eriol would hang out with her if he *didn't* like her, but this was still so funny. I'm going to start reading more of your Eriol stories now, so you'll probably see a string of reviews.
Candyland chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
*Candy-chan's eyes bug out*
Oh...my...dear...sweet...Lord...
Please seek some counseling. Really. I think you need serious help and a nice, white hug-myself jacket with the nice buckles -
skylark chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
so funny!... AT LEAST he's praying. not that it helped any. lol
s' old fic chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Funny~! I still think your Eriol is adorable. Even when he's letting his hormones take over.

Eriol: What, you were expecting me to stay celibate?

Me: We all know that's impossible, Hiiragizawa.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
LOL, that was REALLY good! Very funny!
SVZ chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
LOL, this is really funny! I read this quite a while ago but then i forgot the title but now i founded it!
cm2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
hey. This is one of those stories that gets funnier everytime you read it. It's excellent. You seem to have a talent with writing humorous pieces. I think I spelled those last two words wrong.
autumn aya chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
That was friggin hilarious! Eriol-sama just can't escape the horrible thing that is puberty!

I must agree with you.. Kaho and Eriol together is just wrong. I cringe everytime I see a picture of them together!
inabsentia chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
love it, love it, love it! wow, it seems that every story of yours i read i have to review because i love them so much! thanx!
varon chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
*rmaotfl* this is terribly, terribly WICKED. XD hilarious!
Pheep chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
o.o *blinks,and bursts out laughing*That was great!Especially the ending.
Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Every time I read this story i break down laughing! Poor Eriol, at the mercy of Kaho *shudders* Hope to see more soon!
VanillaRage chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Quite funny. I liked it. I'm usually witty and rather intellegent in my reviews (Or...I try to be anyway) but I'm laughing to hard. Props.
raichi chapter 1 . 11/9/2001