Reviews for Rescue Me
OrangeStar802 chapter 6 . 4/17
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it's abandoned! B-But Tama! Naru! When he was 6! PLOT! Agh sucks. Thanks for the amazing story tho :)
animegrlsteph chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
OMG I have really fallen in love with this series the last two stories were amazing and this one is really good so far. I hope you will continue this soon. _
Crinsomtear chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Finish!
Jove99 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I like your story. Are still going to continue it? I hope you do.
Ezra Scarlet chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gosh, you havent updated in ages, and i know it's probably hopeless nagging at you when you probably dont even use fanfic net anymore, but PLEASE YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY OR ELSE I AM GOING TO DIIIEEEEEEEEE! PLEASE THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVIOUSRITE STORIES AND YOU MUST UPDATE!

btw i had to post my review on the 5th chappie cause fanfic net wouldnt let me put it on chappie 6 for some reason :/

UPDATE, IF YOU DONT YOU ARE EEEVVVVIIIILLL!
Kitty S.L chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
"Have a good week!" And then four years of silence. That the series is engaging makes it just the more painful...
xlittleyingfax chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Awww. It was such a good story.
I hope you have plans to continue the story soon.
Its been such a long journey in reading.
It can't end incompleted when you went through the trouble of finishing the first two parts.
Thanks for the great read.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
When are you going to finish this? This was extremely good.
NinjaU2death chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Please update. Pretty please with a cherry on top? Pretty please with a cerry on top of the whole world and sprinkles? PLEASE I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STORY!
Shaazx chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Woooo, I really like your story...
Update please :D
Sanity Demolisher chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Interesting three stories you have. I'm not sure if you'll ever come back to this one but if you did I bet you'd make a lot of people happy :) Either way, thanks for sharing!
Clarilyn chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Argh... I should have expected this. I just knew such a good, long story was too good to be true. Last updated 2009? Rather slim chance I'll ever see this completed, eh?
Still, nothing to lose by hoping.
PO chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Bah... where are the updates?
PO chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Damn it... You're going to make me get out my old torture devise... er... prison... um... probably a living grave by now.

Years ago I shoved any fictional character (and some paternal relatives) into the cabinet next to the desk the computer sat on.

Stuck a "Don't die" charm on it and then randomly tortured them by tying bits of food to them and watching as the starving things attacked the unfortunate one.

I haven't thought about that in years.

Congratulations. You've reawakened my sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies.

.boots council jerks into the cabinet.
Ezra Scarlet chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
awesome story, from beggining to end you have totally hooked me. Please come off of hiatus soon and continue your story. Arigatou Gozaimous!