Reviews for Locked Up & Pissed Off
WizardsWoman chapter 47 . 3/12
Great story!
MargaritaS chapter 47 . 9/14/2014
yay for a happy ending, well written.
VVine chapter 47 . 5/28/2013
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
remeyqueen74 chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
BRILLANT
emmme3 chapter 47 . 1/18/2013
this was a good one i could have done without everyone elses point of view so often but it only added to the depth of the story...loved it!
Rangeralltheway chapter 47 . 12/28/2012
Cool story, thanks.
sbabe chapter 47 . 8/17/2012
Love this story. Thanks for writing it.
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Fantastic story...Just re-read and loved it as much as the first time! Thank you, so much for sharing this one. I loved it!
georgiagirlagain chapter 47 . 8/2/2012
Great story!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 47 . 5/15/2012
Good story. Loved how damn inept they both were at the beginning. Was good to see Lesters other side. Loved reading other POV's. Thanks
carrotmusic chapter 47 . 3/12/2012
What a story! It would make a great movie, although I guess you would have to make the characters your own (but I bet it would work). Loved the detail, the plot twists and turns, the feeling of being a fly on the wall for all the action - all of it!

Didn't finish in time to vote in the Rex Awards, but I hope you won!
carrotmusic chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
Really love the story so far. Your imagination and attention to detail have me feeling like I am right there watching everything unfold. Can't wait to see how everything resolves!

Just to switch to my proofreader hat, you have a paragraph with some repeated text - probably just a "copy and paste" mistake. Here it is:

"Why does Ric need to bribe Stephanie? What'd he do now?" Thank God her voice had lost that sexy tone. My pants were thankfully starting to loosen up a bit. I grinned at the thought of what Ric was in store for. Mari'd heard enough about Bomber and Ric's idiotic attempts to push her away in the past from me and the guys that I wouldn't put it past her to be giving Ric the third degree on his 'courting' techniques on the drive up. Thank God her voice had lost that sexy tone. My pants were thankfully starting to loosen up a bit.
HayNSW2711 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Love love love this story... U gotta do a squeal please on how Babe and Ranger start their new lives together & Helen trying to mend hers and steph's relatations
nancd24 chapter 47 . 1/23/2012
This was a great story, got a little dizzy at times going from one persons view to another... but I got used to it. Can't wait to read more of yours! thank you!
Vulcan Rider chapter 47 . 12/29/2011
I can't believe I just now found this last and final chapter to this amazing story. It was everything I knew it would be. This was such a difficult, sad, horrible, wonderful, hurtful, healing, loving story. It touched me on so many different levels. I know it's been a very long time since I started reading this, and there's a lot that I've forgotten since the beginning, but I'll go back and read it from the start later as I have time. It will always be one of my "go to" stories from now on, as so many other exceptional stories are.

It's obvious how much time, effort and work you have put into creating this fabulous piece of work. I was so touched by all the emotion in the story and for me, being able to feel the emotions of the characters and feel like I was living a part of the story, is penultimate. It is truly the mark of a very talented writer to reach the reader so deeply. There are just no words for all the wonderful parts of this story; all the different stages of the investigation and Stephanie's pain and suffering, then her discovery of the relationship she and Ranger shared once they were finally open and totally honest with each other. We finally got to share in their glorious coming together after so much time dancing around each other, especially with Joe and her mother always getting between anything they could have tried to start.

I loved the way you brought Ranger's family into the investigation and into the story and helped make Stephanie feel a part of their family. I was also glad to see that the guys at TPD didn't hold anything against Eddie, and that Eddie got the commendation for the awesome work he did, especially as it could have been devastating to him and his family had Joe suspected he was aware of the situation. I also loved getting to see this side of Frank. I always knew there was so much more to the quiet man.

All in all, a wonderful story that deserves the ultimate praise. Thank you again for sharing your amazing talent with us. It is truly a gift, and we appreciate every word, paragraph and chapter you agonized over to get it just right. Your hard work shines through in the excellent quality of this story. Thanks again and congratulations on such an amazing piece of work.

Love ya,