Reviews for Locked Up & Pissed Off
the newest daughter chapter 47 . 9/12
Ok he has definitely made up for the kidnapping and I am not talking about the sex. That is a bonus and something every one should be lucky enough to know.
the newest daughter chapter 29 . 9/9
I love her and know how she feels about protecting her baby brother and it never turns out good for me either
the newest daughter chapter 21 . 9/9
Me to Bobby. I love Lesters wife and daughter
the newest daughter chapter 18 . 9/9
He is such scum. I can guarantee he was abusing Bob.
the newest daughter chapter 14 . 9/9
Ram being Rics brother-in-law was a nice surprise
the newest daughter chapter 11 . 9/8
Ugh! The two of them need to grow up and talk all this stuff out
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 9/8
I really wanted to see Les slap Ric a couple of times
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 9/8
Ok now the race for biggest ass is a close one. She needs to find a third party that can not only win but blow the other two out of the water. I usually love Ranger and want him to win but don't know if I can see that happening this time around. He has a lot of work to do to make up how much he hurt her
the newest daughter chapter 6 . 9/8
Ranger needs to realize his actions has a big part in how she is reacting. I thought he wanted to be there for her I guess I was right back in chapter one Steph needs to clean the current men out of her life and move on.
the newest daughter chapter 5 . 9/8
Ranger needs to apologize for kidnapping her and explain why pronto if he's ever going to get a chance with her again. The way he is do it is wrong even though i understand why he's doing what he is and would do the same to protect someone I love.
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 9/8
My answer would be"What is there to explain?" Shrug "you no longer respect or value my opinion. Anything we ever had or might have had is gone."
WizardsWoman chapter 47 . 3/12
Great story!
MargaritaS chapter 47 . 9/14/2014
yay for a happy ending, well written.
VVine chapter 47 . 5/28/2013
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
remeyqueen74 chapter 47 . 2/21/2013