Reviews for Locked Up & Pissed Off
Yikes! That was horrible, but very effective. I officially hate that douche bag.
Holy cannoli! The plot thickens... I'm so excited to see where you go with this story!
PhillyGirl27 chapter 47 . 4/17
Delighted by this creative, action-packed story. You developed the characters all along the plot lines and I, for one, REALLY appreciate that you completed this as well as ALL your other stories here. I have enjoyed your style of writing and LOVE the care that you took in putting it all together and posting it. Don't know if you are still receiving Reviews from this site, but please know that even years after posting, someone's out here reading and smiling! Thanks! -Kathy
melyons chapter 18 . 1/10
I would kill the SOB myself if I could get my hands on him(like if he wasn't a character in a book LOL). Poor sweet Bob.
shannon30033 chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
This chapter probably got more reviews than the others, poor Bob. Well, it did show a complete lack of sanity in Moreilli...Overall, I am enjoying the story immensely.
the newest daughter chapter 47 . 9/12/2015
Ok he has definitely made up for the kidnapping and I am not talking about the sex. That is a bonus and something every one should be lucky enough to know.
the newest daughter chapter 29 . 9/9/2015
I love her and know how she feels about protecting her baby brother and it never turns out good for me either
the newest daughter chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
Me to Bobby. I love Lesters wife and daughter
the newest daughter chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
He is such scum. I can guarantee he was abusing Bob.
the newest daughter chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Ram being Rics brother-in-law was a nice surprise
the newest daughter chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
Ugh! The two of them need to grow up and talk all this stuff out
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
I really wanted to see Les slap Ric a couple of times
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Ok now the race for biggest ass is a close one. She needs to find a third party that can not only win but blow the other two out of the water. I usually love Ranger and want him to win but don't know if I can see that happening this time around. He has a lot of work to do to make up how much he hurt her
the newest daughter chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Ranger needs to realize his actions has a big part in how she is reacting. I thought he wanted to be there for her I guess I was right back in chapter one Steph needs to clean the current men out of her life and move on.
the newest daughter chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
Ranger needs to apologize for kidnapping her and explain why pronto if he's ever going to get a chance with her again. The way he is do it is wrong even though i understand why he's doing what he is and would do the same to protect someone I love.