Reviews for Music equals Life
Kamaria Jay chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Oh wow, What's gonna happen next between Chiba and Kozue? And what about Taira and Kozue? Will she return home? and what about her father? Please update soon.
imchilllikedat chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Aw! This story is soo good :D I can't believe it doesn't have that many reviews! Your raps are so cool and the plot is so interesting. I just love it! :) Keep up the good work! I hope to see a new chapter up in the future. :3
miaandB chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
i luv this story

keep it up 3
BubblesScream chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
It is a cute story so far! The Japanese is not so bad sometimes a little confusing but livable lol :)

I cant wait to read more! This hasn't been updated in awhile I hope you haven't given up on it! There is like not Beck fanfics!

Thanks for the great story so far!
Nanker Phelge chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
This chapter is awesome! Please write more!
SinderellaSixty chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
I'm alive!

You should be too!

Get on and work more!

I haven't given up on you yet!
Teddy chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Write moar! Moar! Its so good.

Please?
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hey,

I read your fic on my phone and had to find a pc to leave a review In love it! It's plausable and you oc is 3D.

Good writing and awesome plot. Please update soon.

Amira

If you ever want to chat or throw ideas off someone, feel free to pm me... I live on this sight... sad, huh.

pps. :p you hvae inspired me to write my own beck fics. My reviewers will not be pleased... :p
Dick Rash chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Interesting. Well not much to say. Probably read more later.
Lucy Gore chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
sso...you should really get the next chapter on here!

i love your way of writting, it really intrigues me!

Oh and the way you formed Kozues character was done very gracefully, kudos!

your one incredible fucking writter3
ReikiConvulsion chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Hey! I just stumbled into your story by chance! But boy am i glad i did: your writing is amazing! And you keep the characters in character which is something the BECK fanfics on here... lack. So, yeah, keep writing because i can't wait for your update!

Also, your songs are pretty kick-ass! ;)
PurpleViolin chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Wow! it's so awesome! i hope you write more! -