Reviews for A Change of Scenery
RainMidnight chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
That was a great story you wrote there! Hope to see more of your writing next time!
Kali-blue chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
I like the new sport aqua hurdle and Hermione's semester at beauxbatons with Fleur. Enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing it.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Aww...I feel so bad for Hermione.
vileniaveladorn chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
I just found this story and finished reading it. I loved it and so wanted more. Well done story and very touching.
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
you should make a sequel to this and No Reason to Hide. you made a couple of great femslash stories
shetan83 chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
Aagh, how could you end this on such a sad note?
shetan83 chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Okay... I kind of teared up at the graduation ceremony. Not gonna lie. Very well done.
shetan83 chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Okay, I have to say, I really love how you've managed to capture the hilarity that magic can create in the Harry Potter world, such as the part about mead coming from Maxwell Laurent's nose.

Also, it's really touching to see how Laurent students care so much for their school. I feel similar feelings toward my college, and I really appreciate the sense of tradition and school pride that you've incorporated here.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Looks interesting so far. I'm glad to read a fic where Fleur and Hermione aren't reliving the Triwizard Tournament at Hogwarts.
Solsticio21 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Gin is the best :) Good chapter.
elfspirit7 chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
AWESOME XD! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
Nice Story! I enjoyed reading it!
Aucune Sucre Ici chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I liked it a lot! The only thing that bothered me a little was the French. Someone as er...familiar (mdr) with Hermione as Fleur is would never use the form "vous" for the word "you" since that implies formality. Vous is something you'd use for an authority figure or a stranger, it's exceedingly polite. The "Tu" form is the informal, more familiar form of "you" which would be used when speaking to others in your age group, your parents/family or loved ones.

However, the more I read Fleurmione fics, the more I realize that everyone is more than likely using an internet translator, but that's okay! You're trying!

I hope that I have gotten my point across without being offensive? Sometimes I don't understand English idioms or expressions so for that I apologise in advance mdr
ginna5683 chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
i like it i liked it i loved it!this was so great even if it was kind of short! you did a wonderful job with it!
sandybeach6th chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Wow, a sad ending, but it was happy all the same. It's sad to know her parents can't stand her that much, but it's good to know that she has someone to lean on.

Sandy