Reviews for A Change of Scenery
graceful warrior of ashmeadow chapter 10 . 10/18
Alright. It's Official. I hate Hermione's Parents. Nice Story Though.
a happier ending would have been better..
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
I loved it, can't wait to read more of your stories, I'm hoping there's a sequel!
notepaddy chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
That was a great story you wrote there! Hope to see more of your writing next time!
Kali-blue chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
I like the new sport aqua hurdle and Hermione's semester at beauxbatons with Fleur. Enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing it.
qwAEUI chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Aww...I feel so bad for Hermione.
vileniaveladorn chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
I just found this story and finished reading it. I loved it and so wanted more. Well done story and very touching.
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
you should make a sequel to this and No Reason to Hide. you made a couple of great femslash stories
shetan83 chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
Aagh, how could you end this on such a sad note?
shetan83 chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Okay... I kind of teared up at the graduation ceremony. Not gonna lie. Very well done.
shetan83 chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Okay, I have to say, I really love how you've managed to capture the hilarity that magic can create in the Harry Potter world, such as the part about mead coming from Maxwell Laurent's nose.

Also, it's really touching to see how Laurent students care so much for their school. I feel similar feelings toward my college, and I really appreciate the sense of tradition and school pride that you've incorporated here.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Looks interesting so far. I'm glad to read a fic where Fleur and Hermione aren't reliving the Triwizard Tournament at Hogwarts.
Solsticio21 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Gin is the best :) Good chapter.
elfspirit7 chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
AWESOME XD! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
Nice Story! I enjoyed reading it!