Reviews for Hello, Kitty
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Love it! haha I miss this... Great FIC!
Janakie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMG - i finally found out who my cat really is. I swear, you described my cat perfectly...now i just have to wait for him to turn back...
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
very good fic, though it would have been just as awesome if it was just a cat, and dean walked in in the morning.
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw, this was really cute. LOVED the dialogue between cat-Dean and Sam, and how Sam knew just what Dean was trying to convey. Great job with the humor, too-Dean in the bosom of the woman cracked me up, and his mournful looks at the food that didn't appeal to his cat nature. Also loved him curling up by Sam's feet to sleep.

Great fic! I'm favoriting it!
MetallicTaste chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
For a first attempt, this was incredible. I was laughing nearly the whole time. Good job, bro (or sis) I look foward to seeing more of your works in the future.
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
hee. Kissypoo :) that is awesome. i love it.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
Karen chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I am luaghing so hard right now, I can't even see straight. I happened upon one of your stories and had read almost all of them. Unforunately, there is a husky wanting to go to the park. I have thoroughly enjoyed them and can't wait to read the rest.
unicorn92243 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was incredibly cute and funny!
riquitv chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
really? is this your first fic? wow, it was great, really, funny and interesting, great job! thanks for sharing :)
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw poor little Kissypoo! LOL! Nicely done and if you hadn't said anything I never would have guessed that was your first fanfic. The characters were believable and the plot was fun. Cool one, keep up the great work!
Elflocks chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
kissypoo lol :D
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Loved this. Your Sam (and even Cat!Dean) were Brilliantly in character. I could totally see this actually happening in the show. This is really really good for a first attempt. Great job.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Kissypoo? Hilarious... It'd be nice to see more in this vein, like Sam getting turned into a dog or something. Turnarounds fair game right?

Thanks for writing this.

-Josey
janet1982 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
awesome, this was so funny, while i was reading , i had a smile on my face, and started laughing when the funny parts came, good work hehe:)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »