Reviews for Hello, Kitty
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh that made me giggle
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
hahahaha i loved deans thoughts as a cat!
Midnight LeAnn chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved it! It was hilarious! I am so glad that you posted this and owe you for two minutes of cracking up! Thank you!
KAWAIIwolf-luvr chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
that was very funny, but you should have had them in the middle of a mission or something to play it out longer and then had dean turn back in the middle of a fight, naked ;P that would have been hilaerous.

PookbearD chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was great. I freaking loved it. You did an excellent job of capturing Dean's essence in the form of a cat. Kudos for one funny read!
TuckerCat chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I really enjoyed the story! I love cats so this one is right up my alley. Keep writing you did a very good job IMHO!
anon chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Loved it!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Haha, awesome fic. Loved reading it!
Tears of Trees chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Funny :) Kissypoo, that cracked me up :) And I bet Dean made a very cute pussy cat. And go Sharon, turning Dean into kissypoo!
Kelcor chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect when I read your summary but I love cats (have one myself) and couldn't resist opening this story and giving it a read - and I'm so glad I did. Very cute... loved the scene where Dean walked ahead of Sam with his tail twitching high in the air 'Bitch'... I'm gonna think about this story every time my cat does that from now on - which is a lot! hehehe Very cute! :o)
irishartemis chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
oh god this was so perfect! i loved it!

dean in cat form basking in the attention he was getting from women was so him.
girl in the forest chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Cute and funny.

I like how you had him "saying things" with his body language.

Love how you waited until he changed back for him to cough up the fur ball. :-)
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 8/10/2008