Reviews for The Scent of Trouble
SimpleServant chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
if still active you should totally write a sequal to this one! PLEASE!
zephyr hb chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
I love this trio and the end was just fine. Thanks for the fic.
DracoBeMine chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Wow. Awesome, the story about the Chinese Emperor was good as it ties to the real world where there are indeed statues of soldiers buried in the ancient tombs.
DracoBeMine chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Golems sounds like they could be the perfect sex toy or slave. I couldn't help but thought of Hermione's golem making a move on a guy considering the golem's tendency to so what the original copy wants rather than what is proper. After all despite Hermione's good behaviour she's only human and with her sensibility keeping her from misbehaving if the golem isn't sensible then ... o, oh. Watch out everyone!

This story seems to be very promising so far.
Araea Swiftwind chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
That was a very cute story, though I wish there could have been a bit more...action. I enjoyed reading it
xXRon-luverXx chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
aww that was realy good! and poor ron! he didnt even get to really truely tell Harry his feelings... i get it... they both had feelings for eachother so the golems new that they liked each other and acted on it, not knowing that if in real person they would have kept it hidin... aww!
xXRon-luverXx chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
LOL! is hermione all moody because shes on her period or something like that and that how she got the blood? ahahahaha just a guess... and what was it of Harry's Ron grabbed? ::waggles eyebrows:: lol!
Ladieraie chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
This story was funny, inspirational, tender, moving and so much more. Your imagination is bountiful and fertial. The Golem Lore and Tree Lore was wonderful. I really like the way you wrote Ron while he was deactivating the golems. He is usually writen as dense all the way and about as sensitive and a 2x4. Thanks. :)
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
Ron's sick! but 'twas a wonderful story! _

~ Ash
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
heh heh heh _
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
heh heh heh. Lovely _
Hedwig chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
VERY well done! I really enjoyed it. very funny, kept me laughing. also grest detail and i loved the split plots.

very original, that's always great to have in a story, it keeps things a ton more interseting. claps and cookies for you!

story was excelent. sequal? P
cruedential chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
like like like!
Space Oddity chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
wierd... but good. but wierd. good for a first fic. _ ja!
Arika Weasley-Greenleaf chapter 8 . 10/25/2002
Your story was amazingly detailed. I cannot belive that you imvented something like to golems. They are amazing. I really got lost in your story. It was wonderful.